• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2017-18 ECQF | Washington Capitals (M1) v. Columbus Blue Jackets (WC1)

Phil

Who wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Caps in 4
    • Caps in 5
    • Caps in 6
    • Caps in 7
    • Blue Jackets in 4
    • Blue Jackets in 5
    • Blue Jackets in 6
    • Blue Jackets in 7

I'd like to see Columbus take the series also, but as the years have gone on I have developed a lot of respect for Alexander Ovechkin. He has become much more of a team player, and I believe his charitable work is sincere. I'd be ok with him winning a cup someday.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd like to see Columbus take the series also, but as the years have gone on I have developed a lot of respect for Alexander Ovechkin. He has become much more of a team player, and I believe his charitable work is sincere. I'd be ok with him winning a cup someday.

With the rangers!

Nah. Fuck Ovi.

Edit - I mean, I get it. The dude has lead the league in goals what seems like perennially. But still, fuck ovi.

All I have left right now is my hate. Remember when he had the mic on him and made that "all series baby" comment to Henrik? Hated him more after that. Too many teams I'd rather see when then a direct division rival.

But I'll admit don't know much about him off the ice.

Archived