• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2017-18 ECQF | Pittsburgh Penguins (M2) v. Philadelphia Flyers (M3)

Phil

Who wins?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Pens in 4
    • Pens in 5
    • Pens in 6
    • Pens in 7
    • Flyers in 4
    • Flyers in 5
    • Flyers in 6
    • Flyers in 7

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd assume the average fan doesn't give a fuck about this series. Haven't watched a second of it. Philly and Pitt both going through the motions.

Flyers fans wanted Hakstol fired as much, if not more than Rangers fans wanted AV fired this season. These ass kickings are probably what they want at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Crosby's the best player in the world and he elevates his play in the playoffs. It's unreal.

PHI's likely fucked. I'd love for CBJ to advance to round 2, but if we're looking at PIT/WAS in round 2...I'm just...

Gonna...

Fuck both of them.

Saw some shit on twitter about Gudas, blaming him for Coots and now will lose the series because of him. God these fans are assholes. They really think he did it on purpose, and he wasn?t even involved on his side of the drill.

Saw some shit on twitter about Gudas, blaming him for Coots and now will lose the series because of him. God these fans are assholes. They really think he did it on purpose, and he wasn’t even involved on his side of the drill.

Should we be surprised by this ? They are unreal and what is the logic behind the thinking he'd want to hurt him.

Archived