• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Fans? Wallets Would Get Break with Letdown Season

paddynyc

You want to discuss healthcare, cable bills, etc. You know nothing about me or anything about my entitlement you perceive. I’m engaging in the discussion the thread was started for and your moving the ball into a territory that has nothing to do with the subject. One has nothing to do with the other.

So was I, and then you started crying about it. And stop acting like this thread has anything to do with it, because you've done it in other threads.

This is the exact same as the "contender" thread a while ago where people didn't agree with you and you cried about that too, and then tried to get cute in calling the two or three of us who disagreed with you out in other threads. You can enjoy playing the victim if you want, but that doesn't make me a troll lol.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So was I, and then you started crying about it. And stop acting like this thread has anything to do with it, because you've done it in other threads.

This is the exact same as the "contender" thread a while ago where people didn't agree with you and you cried about that too, and then tried to get cute in calling the two or three of us who disagreed with you out in other threads. You can enjoy playing the victim if you want, but that doesn't make me a troll lol.

The whole basis of your posts, your original or this one, is to troll. This post furthers nothing, adds nothing but instead whines about me. Calling me tone deaf or entitled is not a response that has anything to do with the thread. The “tone” of the thread is the wallets of season ticket holders. My original posts had nothing absolutely nothing to do with you. My posts regarding contenders again wasn’t directed at you but met with much of the same negative I’m complaining pessimistic bullshit. It doesn’t matter that I was completely right and you were completely wrong regarding that thread. It’s just your fall back to make your perceived observations about my character because your actual points are so pathetically wrong. You were wrong about them contending, you were wrong about their direction and you were wrong about them trading their ufas. That’s all a formality now. Didn’t stop you then from trying to turn the conversation about me and it doesn’t now.

This is the proper thread for me to discuss my experiences as a season ticket holder. That is not crying or whining. Even if you perceive it that way doesn’t add anything to this discussion. The fact is the rangers do some questionable business practices to their customers. That may not effect you the same as me. I stated my experiences which is a complaint about them. You decided to try and make it about me and my entitlement.

You are the very definition of a troll. That is exactly what you are doing here. It’s ok to be wrong and you don’t even have to admit it. We all know what you said about contending and it’s laughable and has been proven so. Another season ticket holder has already responded that the rangers did indeed notify him as well in August about the change in the terms of how they were pricing their tickets. He was upset by it too. Maybe he didn’t respond with same furor but he also thought they were acting unsavory. You don’t like me venting my shit in the very thread that I’m supposed to be able too. I’m not playing the victim I’m just sick of trying to defend myself instead of you trying to defend your pathetic opinions.

The whole basis of your posts, your original or this one, is to troll. This post furthers nothing, adds nothing but instead whines about me. Calling me tone deaf or entitled is not a response that has anything to do with the thread. The “tone” of the thread is the wallets of season ticket holders. My original posts had nothing absolutely nothing to do with you. My posts regarding contenders again wasn’t directed at you but met with much of the same negative I’m complaining pessimistic bullshit. It doesn’t matter that I was completely right and you were completely wrong regarding that thread. It’s just your fall back to make your perceived observations about my character because your actual points are so pathetically wrong. You were wrong about them contending, you were wrong about their direction and you were wrong about them trading their ufas. That’s all a formality now. Didn’t stop you then from trying to turn the conversation about me and it doesn’t now.

This is the proper thread for me to discuss my experiences as a season ticket holder. That is not crying or whining. Even if you perceive it that way doesn’t add anything to this discussion. The fact is the rangers do some questionable business practices to their customers. That may not effect you the same as me. I stated my experiences which is a complaint about them. You decided to try and make it about me and my entitlement.

You are the very definition of a troll. That is exactly what you are doing here. It’s ok to be wrong and you don’t even have to admit it. We all know what you said about contending and it’s laughable and has been proven so. Another season ticket holder has already responded that the rangers did indeed notify him as well in August about the change in the terms of how they were pricing their tickets. He was upset by it too. Maybe he didn’t respond with same furor but he also thought they were acting unsavory. You don’t like me venting my shit in the very thread that I’m supposed to be able too. I’m not playing the victim I’m just sick of trying to defend myself instead of you trying to defend your pathetic opinions.

My tone was simply giving a comment to your complaints about ticket prices. This is the third thread you've complained about them in. Don't like it, fine, but it's not trolling.

You were wrong about them contending, you were wrong about their direction and you were wrong about them trading their ufas. That’s all a formality now. Didn’t stop you then from trying to turn the conversation about me and it doesn’t now.

For the 10,000th time, everyone just said to wait. There was nobody to be wrong or right in the thread. This was the problem with that entire discussion, you being sarcastic and argumentative in addition to putting words in other posters' mouths.

Here is the definition of trolling, followed by examples of you trolling that had nothing to do with whether or not the Rangers are contenders.

B. Trolling: This is known as following a specific poster around, for the sole purpose of annoying them or insulting the topic they are commenting on. It can also apply to simply insulting a thread or post, rather than having an opinion on it. If you think a thread or post sucks, there is no need to comment on it. Move on, or make a contribution to the conversation in the topic. Trolling may result in an Infraction.

You actually managed to do it without even quoting anybody or anybody you were referring to posting in the thread, which is next-level trolling.

Just remember this team is a contender.

Contenders. Funny

Oh you are still talking go for it mode. I thought the discussion concerning that had kind of finished.

And this is you purposely trolling after a Rangers L

Haha. This thread is awfully silent. Should last a day. Watch out Pittsburgh here comes the champs

And this is you whining after an entire thread full of name calling, sarcasm, and non-sequiturs when all other posters did was either establish context or ask you to clarify your points that went nowhere.

That’s fine. But they have no problem being nasty towards my opinion. Pull my head out of my ass and so on. I have no problem with somebody having a different opinion but when you’re being ridiculed by multiple posters more belligerent than the next it’s hard not to respond in kind. Especially less then 24 hours in having these discussions my opinion at the very least is proven reasonable by actual hockey insiders.

So I'm not particularly interested in your definition of troll or who is wrong or right. You've been nothing but sarcastic and aggressive towards folks who don't agree with you ("Dreger, ever heard of him?" "Our board know-it-all") and I'm not sorry if you feel like my response was demeaning.

It's (sports) entertainment. Try a concert lately or a B'way show? Ticket prices are nuts everywhere...F-1, Nascar, IndySeries...heck, even a walk-about outdoor museum costs $16. The only hockey 'deal' we get to enjoy at our house is a West Point game - $12 for a seat to watch these guys play their hearts out!

Occasional appearances are a far cry from MSG shafting their " regular " ticket subscribers. Been doing it for years along with gouging on food and concession prices. Solution? Stay home and watch on TV. Otherwise pay through the nose!

Archived