• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Check Your Ticketmaster Account; You Probably Have Free Tickets Waiting

Phil

It finally popped up on my account, but its such bullshit. I have 8 sets of tickets available to me and like another 8 sets of credits, but the problem is tay tall of the shit they are offering to use them on is no where near me. Id rather have the credit put into my account instead to use on any purchase. I hate Ticketmaster.

Unfortunately, I won't be using these vouchers most likely since I don't want to deal with the awfulness that is PNC Bank Arts Center and Camden, NJ.

Thats my issue as well. I get they don't want to use them for the Garden or anything big like that, but there are plenty of smaller venues here like Jones Beach, Westbury, the Paramount in Huntington and even the one out in Patchogue, that they should be offering them for.

Live Nation owns/runs NYCB in Westbury, Jones Beach, Irving Plaza, and Gramercy. The latter two are the only General Admission venues and they aren't currently accepting the vouchers for shows that are listed. They are going to take their sweet time coming up with the list of eligible shows.

Edit: There is a list up and it doesn't include any Long Island/NYC Venues. The only tri-state venue is PNC Bank Arts Center

http://concerts.livenation.com/microsite/settlement?clickid=xroWYWVBwzmAQbMxokWHL1r4UkSX-TTwEXmN0M0&camefrom=CFC_BUYAT_10078&impradid=10078&referral_id=tmfeedbuyat10078&wt.mc_id=aff_BUYAT_10078&utm_source=10078-Skimbit+Ltd.&impradname=Skimbit+Ltd.&utm_medium=affiliate&irgwc=1#colMainWrap

Archived