• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Seats Recomendation

justin319

I dont know if im putting this in the right place so if its wrong just move it please. Im looking to attend the rangers caps game the 29th of march and was hoping to get some insight on seating, never been to MSG before. please include why you chose those seats.

option 1: bridge seating section 312 Row 1

option 2: Lounge Club Seats 306 Row 2

option 3:lower 213 row 6

option 4: Level Gallery 226 row 1

any other seats that somone knows of that are available on stubhub for under the 320 pricepoint that are good please let me know it will be 2 people attending

Hi, justin319. First off, welcome to the forum.

This is not in the correct section, as the Rangers' forum is only for Rangers' team/player/etc specific news. I've moved it to the Bar Room for you where it'll get the most eyes, since it also doesn't really fall under the context to be placed in our Tickets section either.

Thanks,

Phil

thanks for the move, trying to finnally go in person with the wife for the anniversarry, been watching on tv all these years ready to see the real deal

Hi, justin319. First off, welcome to the forum.

This is not in the correct section, as the Rangers' forum is only for Rangers' team/player/etc specific news. I've moved it to the Bar Room for you where it'll get the most eyes, since it also doesn't really fall under the context to be placed in our Tickets section either.

Thanks,

Phil

is there any perks with any of the seats, i.e. distance to a decent beer, somone told me that some of the seast will bring you your beer?!?! just trying to figure out the best overall experiance, iv only ever been to amature games in albany, when it was still the river rats haha

• 1 month later...
Vivid Seats is legit. When I worked for a broker we sold a lot of tickets through there. Vivid Seats, SeatGeek, they're mostly legit. Be careful buying from Ticket Network though. They have low security standards and let anyone buy, so most sellers will contact you to verify your identity which is a pain in the ass.

Archived