• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Flash

Pete

It's on the cw.... Enough said.

Yeah, this is what's keeping me from watching it too. Same reason I never watched Smallville or won't watch Arrow either. It's the way CW produces shows that just rubs me the wrong way. Too formulaic and "safe". I need something more raw and real anymore, which is why I've gravitated so heavily to FX, Showtime and HBO programming. Just substantially better writing, production, cinematography, etc.

Yeah, this is what's keeping me from watching it too. Same reason I never watched Smallville or won't watch Arrow either. It's the way CW produces shows that just rubs me the wrong way. Too formulaic and "safe". I need something more raw and real anymore, which is why I've gravitated so heavily to FX, Showtime and HBO programming. Just substantially better writing, production, cinematography, etc.

Smallville was good for a little while, but then it got pretty nuts.

I know it's CW, but Flash was a ton better than Arrow was.

Arrow is the show that got better overtime (first season was all that CW stamp...for girls pretty much).

But season 2 for Arrow was great and the season 3 premiere was awesome.

Flash, I'll be honest..I hope it doesn't get cancelled because Barry Allen is a nerd and it's on CW...But I'll tell you it's geared towards comic book readers. It doesn't take away from the nerdy Barry.

• 3 weeks later...
I know it's CW, but Flash was a ton better than Arrow was.Arrow is the show that got better overtime (first season was all that CW stamp...for girls pretty much). But season 2 for Arrow was great and the season 3 premiere was awesome.Flash, I'll be honest..I hope it doesn't get cancelled because Barry Allen is a nerd and it's on CW...But I'll tell you it's geared towards comic book readers. It doesn't take away from the nerdy Barry.

The flashback scenes were fantastic in ARROW and really made the show for me in Seasons 1 and 2. NEVER had a show do that for that length of time in every episode.

Archived