• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Anyone else having one of those days?

Ytown Ranger

Monday was one of those days for me. Busy as hell at work. Stressed out with massive amounts of school work. My gf has been out of a job for a bit now so money is stressing to get tight, and I just found out that my parents may get kicked out of their apartment very soon as it it's being sold and they rent which I'm pretty sure will be the incentive for them to officially split up. My mom will be fine she still makes good money but my dad is retired and doesn't so I will either gave to take him in (real bad timing as me and my fiance are just looking for a place together finally) or I'm going to have to help him pay rent.. on top of my own. And bills. And school loans.

I miss when summers used to be fun.

Edit: sorry for the typos/incorrect grammar as I'm typing from my phone.

I'm having a bad day shaking wise. Everytime I put it back today i realize I should have shaken it a few more times

I'm also having a bad shaking day. Went to shake a hand, and he squeezed before we were locked in... so he was shaking my fingers. I don't know how to recover from those situations.

I'm having a bad day as well. Driving into work, my car was making noises and kind of felt like my brakes were locking up on my rear pass tire. I just got to work, and have to work until 11 tonight, and when I called my mechanic about dropping it off tomorrow, he said they are busy but will try to get to it, but they are closed on Friday. It's always just one thing after another. Now I have to pray I get out of work on time.

...and the hits just keep on com'n. My sister in law who's moving this Friday called my wife about some things that she wants to give us.......temporarily..., so my wife volunteered me to do this right after I leave the office when all I want to do is just fucking go home an crash for the evening......FUCK!

Yes, because all this work will be completed when I get back...

This, I had to take over doing some computer work at my job because the person who does it is retiring and gone next week. I am the only one in my unit that know how to do thsee programs, and I have vacation coming up after next week. They haven't given me anyone to train on how to do it while I am out, so I can see I'm gonna now have a ton of shit to do when I get back. It normally takes me about 3 hours to do the two days I'm off, I can just imagine how long it's gonna take me when I get back.

Archived