• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Just so you know

Vodka Drunkenski

Rangers are 4-0 this post-season when my girlfriend and I watch the games together! :D

Unfortunately wont be together tonight, but might be at game 3 Thursday!

We're the opposite here, if my girlfriend watches it's a guaranteed loss. I think she's never seen a victory, at all.

We're the opposite here, if my girlfriend watches it's a guaranteed loss. I think she's never seen a victory, at all.

Oh that's terrible, keep her away from the game!! :D just kidding.

Crazy, since we've only been together a month, but all 4 games watched together resulted in a win. Hoping her mother can score free tickets for game 3!

Oh that's terrible, keep her away from the game!! :D just kidding.

Crazy, since we've only been together a month, but all 4 games watched together resulted in a win. Hoping her mother can score free tickets for game 3!

Nice! Oh and, you have my word that she won't be watching - I have her confined to the bedroom and locked into her home decor shows.

Funny aside, my gf was secretly watching the game in the bedroom tonight - until Montreal scored that is.

Immediately after changing the channel she heard me cheering in the living room and came running to tell me that she had literally just witched it back to HGTV prior to the Rangers rebound.

How's your record?

If its poor, please don't go..

Ty

If you remember, I started 0-5, then ended the season on a 3 game win streak! And the Rangers overall, have won 8 in a row when I wear my Richards Winter Classic jersey at games or out watching. :D

And hey, who can turn down possible free tickets?!

Archived