• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

A new Rangers Fan Is Here

NYR2711

We have a new fan to welcome to the Ranger Nation, on Friday night at 812 PM, my new son Luke was born. We had the game on in the delivery room friday night, so we got to watch it in-between pushes, and we scored all of our goals after he was born. Hopefully he can bring some luck for the Rangers, they are 2-0 now, lol. He has also been sporting ranger booties and we tried a hat, but its too small for him, so we need to find a new one for him. Mom, Dad, big brother and little brother are al doing well.

Thank you everyone. He came home earlier today. I was shocked and thought it would be tomorrow since he was born after 8 Friday night, but it was good it was today because we can get my other son into a routine before he has to go to school now. And tomorrow I can sit with him on the couch in his Rangers hat and watch the game at home with my boys.

Thank you everyone. He came home earlier today. I was shocked and thought it would be tomorrow since he was born after 8 Friday night' date=' but it was good it was today because we can get my other son into a routine before he has to go to school now. And tomorrow I can sit with him on the couch in his Rangers hat and watch the game at home with my boys.[/quote']

Sounds like a great plan.

Archived