• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Beer Pong? Try Alcohockey

BlairBettsBlocksEverything

The beauty of beer pong is how few resources it requires. I don't consider this a good idea until they find away to make it work while limiting the cost to under $20

How about you drink one cup for every number goal you give up in a game. give up goal #1 drink one cup, goal #2 drink two cups and so on.

The beauty of beer pong is how few resources it requires. I don't consider this a good idea until they find away to make it work while limiting the cost to under $20

This is a ridiculously awesome idea, shove off!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sportcraft-Orbit-10-in-1-Multi-Game-Table-Air-Hockey-Billiards-Pool-Bowling-/331079105530?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d15da3bfa

yeah...

chandelier is also fun until you wake up and dont remember falling asleep or exactly when you stopped playing.

For those that dont know, chandelier is a flip cup and beer pong/beirut combo where everyone has their cups in a circle around a middle cup filled to the top. You have a ping pong ball where you have to bounce it into cups. If you bounce it into your or someone elses cup, they have to finish their cup and refill it. If the ball lands in the middle cup everyone has to drink and then flip their cup. Last person to flip their cup has to chug the middle cup.

Last time I played we didnt have enough beer to go around so I played with rum and coke and woke up on my bathroom floor the next morning with no recollection of how I got there.

Dunny edited my post above with basic Chandelier rules.

I feel like I've heard of "cups" but never played.

Another disastrous one I've done is "ride the bus". I'll find a link to the rules if anyone is interested but it gets you obliterated.

Also a fun game if you have a small group is alcoholic Spoons.

Oh shit! I've played that! lol.. Once.. And that was enough.

Cups you have to sticks (broken tent poles) stabbed in to the ground with an empty plastic cup upside down on them. At about 15 paces you fire a frisbee at opposing teams stick cup go flying and they have to catch it. If it hits the ground you chug.

True story, we beat Redden and Mike Fisher in a best out of 7, but then lost to Redden/Chris Neil in the best of 7 grudge match. Wade was a lot of fun.

Oh shit! I've played that! lol.. Once.. And that was enough.

Cups you have to sticks (broken tent poles) stabbed in to the ground with an empty plastic cup upside down on them. At about 15 paces you fire a frisbee at opposing teams stick cup go flying and they have to catch it. If it hits the ground you chug.

True story, we beat Redden and Mike Fisher in a best out of 7, but then lost to Redden/Chris Neil in the best of 7 grudge match. Wade was a lot of fun.

hah that sounds pretty sweet actually.

and yeah I played Chandelier twice. Blacked out the first time I played but not nearly as bad as the second time.

Has anyone ever played soccer?

basically 3 on 3 Beer pong. Except you have an attacker, midfielder and defender. 3 cups each round. Mid plays mid, than winning teams attacker plays losing teams defender. basically the attacker has to beat the defender to score a goal and you play to however many goals you decide to go to.

I like the pong type of drinking games. I really am not a fan of card drinking games

Archived