• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rumor: Sean Avery is gay and secretly engaged to Andy Cohen of Bravo fame

Niko

http://www.thefamedriven.com/fame-driven-mail-is-former-nhl-star-sean-avery-secretly-engaged-to-bravos-andy-cohen/

If Aves is gay, he should just come out. I think the hockey world and the social media world would embrace it and accept him. He's the type of dude that everyone either loves or hates any way, so I doubt many people would change their opinions on him based on his gender preference.

If he is in fact engaged to Andy Cohen, good for him. I love Andy Cohen lol.

Wasn't there a rumor out a few months ago he was dating the other guy from that Bravo show. The older one with the grey hair?

Honestly... why does this matter any?

That's Andy Cohen, lol. It doesn't matter, but it's the off season and some what hockey related. Plus I like Sean and Andy, so it was interesting to me.

Nah, that's not who I'm talking about. Now I'm trying to find out who he is. I don't have a clue what his name is. Think my wife watches whatever show he's on. Hang on.

The guy I'm talking about has glasses and has that like silver fox thing going on like Anderson Cooper. I have no clue what his name is though. Could have sworn he was on some Bravo show.

Stereotypes exist for a reason anyway. People will say you are a racist or a sexist or whatever-ist if you make note of them, but if a lot of black people didn't like chicken and watermelon, no one would say they do, or joke about it, same as if gay men didn't seem to love fashion (or at least a lot of them), no one would joke about it.

Archived