• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Michael J Fox: Master Troller

CreaseCrusader91

Had the opportunity to cook for him last year at a small restaurant. The server said he wasn't shaking whatsoever. Great guy. Really down to earth and appreciative.

They have surgery for it now. My father had it last week. They drill 2 holes in your head and insert wires. In 2 weeks he goes back and they put a battery in his chest. It reduces the shaking from 70-75%. Sitting down, getting up, standing, and walking all come back without any help needed. It's unbelievable.

They have surgery for it now. My father had it last week. They drill 2 holes in your head and insert wires. In 2 weeks he goes back and they put a battery in his chest. It reduces the shaking from 70-75%. Sitting down, getting up, standing, and walking all come back without any help needed. It's unbelievable.

Oh yeah. Shit I read about that somewhere. Damn I can't remember where it was. The Onion maybe.

Pretty awesome your dad is Ironman.

Holy shit. That's nuts.

Oh yeah. Shit I read about that somewhere. Damn I can't remember where it was. The Onion maybe.

Pretty awesome your dad is Ironman.

His doctor said he's the best patient he's ever had and has done a lot of these at a 100% success rate. He's never seen someone so calm and looking forward to having this done. Yo, you're awake for 1/2 of it. Fuck that shit. When the holes were made, the doctor asked him if he heard anything. My father said it sounds like it's raining. The doctor said that raining sound is your brain working. Sick shit.

yeah I think I read somewhere that he doesnt qualify for the procedure for whatever reason. My ex-neighbor's partner had it done. I havent seen him since he got it but from what I've heard the change is remarkable, but there are still some effects of the disease.

Nashville Predators assistant Brent Peterson had it done, pretty sure I posted the video here somewhere but here it is again if you want to see how they do it

Archived