• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Advice Needed

jjweimar

I am going downstate to Long Island to visit my parents and see the Jones Beach Air Show Memorial Day weekend. Well that Sunday my parents have a golf tournament at their Country Club, I believe it's currently St. Georges, but that is besides the point. They want to bring me and my girlfriend along and have us as their guests for the tournament. It is Scramble play. I haven't played yet this year I'd struck the ball real well while practicing and i Putt in the apartment on a daily basis, my dad is a 4 handicap and my mom is about an 8. On the other hand I play to about a 10-12, my girlfriend though won't break 120. What the hell am I supposed to do. I'm trying to get her to putt in the apartment with me so maybe she can get lucky and hit one really good putt to help but I do believe each person has to count 2 or 3 shots at least. This should be interesting anyone have any advice at all for me. (Plus now my girlfriend is incredibly nervous)

A 4, an 8, and a 10 should do just fine in a scramble. Just tell her that she's only coming to fill the foursome and her play won't effect anything one way or another.
I tell my wife this all the time, she just gets mad and leaves the room.

Archived