• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

joec72894

I just made a club in the eashl(ea sports hockey league) in NHL 13 for Xbox 360 just wondering if anybody wants to join? I'm a 81 overall defenseman just looking to build a club no required level or anything my gt is Comisi so if anybody wants to add me, and feel to join.

There will probably be a few users who will show interest with this.

I play NHL 13 fairly often, but I never play it online. Can't stand the momentary lag, or the reduced game speed.

I don't blame you. Not to mention the pre-teen gamers who are just unbeatable. Frustrates me ALL the time.

I never picked up NHL13. I was disappointed in NHL 12's bugs. For some reason, my copy would hang loading my season. No matter how many new "seasons" I create, it wouldn't let you play past a certain number of games. I think it didn't like the custom playlist, maybe?

I don't blame you. Not to mention the pre-teen gamers who are just unbeatable. Frustrates me ALL the time.

I never picked up NHL13. I was disappointed in NHL 12's bugs. For some reason, my copy would hang loading my season. No matter how many new "seasons" I create, it wouldn't let you play past a certain number of games. I think it didn't like the custom playlist, maybe?

Same thing happened to mine on NHL 12, I couldn't get last game 46 or something no matter what I did so I just gave up

Archived