• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Pack is Back — General Hartford Wolf Pack Discussion

Phil

24 minutes ago, Xander said:

Anybody know what's going on with Pajuniemi? Played in all 8 games so far, just 1 goal and 1 assist. Is he not getting enough ice time, or just adjusting to North America

Partially. He also hasent developed the necessary 2-way game as the last 2 seasons he's been the go-to goal scorer on his team.

12 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Hey @josh, did you see they were showing Wolfpack highlights in between periods last night during the 150?  I was thinking you were all over that!!!  LOL

i check out highlights and videos when I can.

The wolfpack team isnt very exciting to watch. They play a 3rd/4th line style with a bunch of 'old' AHL dudes like McKegg - Brodzinski, Fritz, Labrie. Big guys that cant do much like Gettinger, Reuschoff. I like watching the skill game from the younger kids, and this isnt it. Even trying to watch Robertson, Jones and Schneider is so boring. The last few (almost) full games I didnt notice Barron and barely noticed Jones.

• Applause 1

26 minutes ago, josh said:

i check out highlights and videos when I can.

The wolfpack team isnt very exciting to watch. They play a 3rd/4th line style with a bunch of 'old' AHL dudes like McKegg - Brodzinski, Fritz, Labrie. Big guys that cant do much like Gettinger, Reuschoff. I like watching the skill game from the younger kids, and this isnt it. Even trying to watch Robertson, Jones and Schneider is so boring. The last few (almost) full games I didnt notice Barron and barely noticed Jones.

Is Culley playing there or is he in juniors? 

I really don't follow them, but if it was televised I'd watch a few.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Long live the King said:

3 more points for Paju yesterday.  5 goals 9 points in his last 8.

Great sign. I was worried he'd go the route of Lindqvist (with a shot) and struggle to adjust. He's learning to play bigger which is translating to points 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

After watching the Bruins game yesterday it was a pleasure watching the Wolf Pack destroy Bridgeport 9-0.  Jones, Cuylle, Robertson and Brodzinski stood out.  Even Carpenter scored 2 goals though.  They were flying all over the ice and peppering the Islanders goalies with shots.   It was nice to watch a non lifeless team.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...