• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Walking Dead

Phil

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morgan's return alone was amazing.

I was a little shocked at how callous the entire group was in refusing to pick up the back-packer, but it was also symbolic of the whole "dead inside" mentality, and the "everyone is a threat" thing.

Great episode. The Morgan we see on the show is a bit more unhinged than he is in the comics. He is just what the group needs though at the moment, especially after seeing how he has set up the town, his diagrams etc. "It's like a beautiful mind in the zombie apocalypse". Morgan needs them as well, he just doesn't realize it....yet.

"Shit just got real!"

awesome episode, I love anytime they go somewhere new to loot or to just check things out, you get to see how things played out there and what the last ppl alive there did to handle the situation etc, and you never know what's around the next corner. Love the return of Morgan.

As far as Tyreese goes yeah he's pissed at Rick right now but he seems to be way too much of a stand up good guy to hang out with the governor for any extended period of time when he finds out what a complete nutjob he is.

He'll prob switch sides as someone said at some point, maybe when things are looking real grim for Rick and co.

When Morgan explained how Duane died, didn't he say she (his turned wife) was standing over him? If so, didn't he kill her at the end of that first episode anyway?

No. He couldn't kill her. He went up to the top room of that house they were in with his rifle and had her in his sights but just couldn't pull the trigger.

That same failure was on Duane as well, who had his gun on his mother as well, but couldn't kill her. When Morgan shouted to him, she tore into Duane, and Morgan then killed his wife, and likely Duane as well.

No. He couldn't kill her. He went up to the top room of that house they were in with his rifle and had her in his sights but just couldn't pull the trigger.

That same failure was on Duane as well, who had his gun on his mother as well, but couldn't kill her. When Morgan shouted to him, she tore into Duane, and Morgan then killed his wife, and likely Duane as well.

Right. Just watched that scene over. I remembered him killing all of those walkers, I thought he killed her as well. Makes sense then.

Great episode though. Loved tying Morgan in. It felt like filler in a sense that they basically wrote it to tie him in. But I still enjoyed it.

Maggie was lookin' hot on that seat, too. She looks good when she cleans up and doesn't have greasy-ass zombie apocalypse hair.

I could see Maggie going, though. Love rarely survives in this world, and her death would be big enough for a season shocker, since Robert Kirkman pretty much already confirmed we're gonna have another death (or two) before the season ends.

Maggie was on the seat! She's going to die! Glenn will be furious at Rick for not killing the governor, Hershel will be upset.

I have a great feeling Maggie will die, I don't know why.

You're 1 person behind on that theory.

And that one would be correct.

Good episode, not a ton of action but still very tense.

I can't believe they are going to have Andrea play the hero and make everything better.

Michonne is getting hotter with every episode.

I missed the first minute of the episode. How did they end up at that place to begin with? Like what the hell happened in the first 60 seconds, because the end of the previous episode was them driving back from Morgan's place with guns and ammo.

Michonne is getting hotter with every episode.

I missed the first minute of the episode. How did they end up at that place to begin with? Like what the hell happened in the first 60 seconds, because the end of the previous episode was them driving back from Morgan's place with guns and ammo.

Episode began with Rick and Daryl tactically scouting the silo to be sure it wasn't a trap, with Hershel in the truck covering them while it was running, just in case.

The whole set-up was done by Andrea, who showed up a few minutes into it.

They did not show Rick, Carl and Michonne's trip back to, or return to the prison.

They never showed how this meeting (Gov and Rick) was set up. They mentioned Andrea was behind it.

• 2 weeks later...