• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#52) Rangers @ New York Islanders // I Hurt Myself Today to See if I Still Feel

Phil

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We were spoiled with Lundqvist, when Lundqvist was in his prime he would steal games.

Igor does too.

But its impossible to steal games against a team they cant score against.

Varlamov now has 3 and a half shutouts against the rangers. Not even Hank and Shesterkin together in net could steal those games.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Maybe the Rangers can expose Georgiev and hope Seattle takes him, and bring Lundqvist back

Been thinking that all season. Thought theywoulddealhim at this deadline

Fuck it, if Lundqvist doesn't come back, bring Kinkaid back

Shesty was bad. Georgiev wouldn’t have been much better. He’s not some magic savior against the Isles and Flyers when the Rangers skaters decide not to show up

Some players just play better against certain teams. Why does Bouvilier light us up, but he's pretty much garbage all year long?

If you look at the statistics, he really hasn't.

And if you watch the games, he really has.

You gonna be one of those Hank haters just with Igor aren’t you? Doubting him in the beginning and never accept that you were wrong.

And his stats are good, not sure what you’re looking at.

The people that think Shesterkin is the problem in our losses to the Isles are out of their minds. That’s my point lol

Shesterkin obviously wasn't the main reason for the loss Thursday, but while he's had a lot of blindingly good performances this season, that game was extremely subpar and reminded me of Lundqvist in his final season.

Didn't we just talk about how he's in the bottom of the league and stolen wins among starters?

Idk, but I'm looking at pretty much all of his advanced statistical numbers right now, and he's top-10 or better in the league. GSAA, Goalie Point Share (on Hockey Ref). It's all made up shit, but it's all tops in the league.

And if you watch the games, he really has.

You gonna be one of those Hank haters just with Igor aren’t you? Doubting him in the beginning and never accept that you were wrong.

And his stats are good, not sure what you’re looking at.

I'm pretty sure I stay up for more games than you do, judging by your posts you wake up and look at box scores.

Igor hasn't proven anything other than he's fragile. But again, when you're judging the team based on what you read about them the next day, I can understand how you get it wrong.

I'm pretty sure I stay up for more games than you do, judging by your posts you wake up and look at box scores.

Igor hasn't proven anything other than he's fragile. But again, when you're judging the team based on what you read about them the next day, I can understand how you get it wrong.

Stop it.

Idk, but I'm looking at pretty much all of his advanced statistical numbers right now, and he's top-10 or better in the league. GSAA, Goalie Point Share (on Hockey Ref). It's all made up shit, but it's all tops in the league.
If Strome and Shesty were reversed in terms of how they were acquired by this team, you would hear a lot different chatter about both of them.

People can't wait to get rid of one guy who performs to the best of his ability every night and delivers, yet people fall on a sword defending the other guy who's pretty much above average at best and is often injured at worst.