• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#52) Rangers @ New York Islanders // I Hurt Myself Today to See if I Still Feel

Phil

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And if you watch the games, he really has.

You gonna be one of those Hank haters just with Igor aren’t you? Doubting him in the beginning and never accept that you were wrong.

And his stats are good, not sure what you’re looking at.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

If you had to choose between Hank or Shesty this season if they were the same age, who would you choose? Point is Hank played phenomenal hockey night in and night out his first 10 years, kept the Rangers in games that they should have lost, stole wins, while Shesterkin has played just above average hockey while every one anointed him The Prince last year. I don't think we have the same feeling coming in every game this season thinking the Rangers have a chance to win, while with Hank you knew he could steal a game. Will Shesty get there eventually? Maybe.

If Strome and Shesty were reversed in terms of how they were acquired by this team, you would hear a lot different chatter about both of them.

People can't wait to get rid of one guy who performs to the best of his ability every night and delivers, yet people fall on a sword defending the other guy who's pretty much above average at best and is often injured at worst.

People are defensive about players they like. Not sure what one has to do with the other.

If Strome and Shesty were reversed in terms of how they were acquired by this team, you would hear a lot different chatter about both of them.

People can't wait to get rid of one guy who performs to the best of his ability every night and delivers, yet people fall on a sword defending the other guy who's pretty much above average at best and is often injured at worst.

Do you think Strome with 2 points (both in same game against shitty Buffalo) in the last 7 games is performing to the best of his ability every single night? If I'm not mistaken, he's mimicking your favorite player Kreider's invisible streaks in must win games. He's softer than the toilet paper you wipe your ass with.

I'm pretty sure I stay up for more games than you do, judging by your posts you wake up and look at box scores.

Igor hasn't proven anything other than he's fragile. But again, when you're judging the team based on what you read about them the next day, I can understand how you get it wrong.

Dude come on that's kind of a stretch. Now you're just hating on him for the sake of hating on him and your point is kinda lost in all of that. You're better than that surely.

I think Quinn's job depends on this period

Barring a huge period, he's not returning. He can't. That's lack if accountability

It's super easy to keep him by just punting the decision because of COVID season plus other circumstances. I don't disagree with you necessarily, but I am just trying to think like a Hockey Man™.

I think Quinn's job depends on this period

Barring a huge period, he's not returning. He can't. That's lack if accountability

I'd like to think so but I think he's secured his job for 2021-2022 with the team getting this close to the playoffs unfortunately, with the weird season and COVID impacts.

I'd like to think so but I think he's secured his job for 2021-2022 with the team getting this close to the playoffs unfortunately, with the weird season and COVID impacts.

You can get is close as you want, they’re still not in, and based on these games - they’re no where close to being a competitor any time soon. After 3 seasons, that’s a complete failure.

What they should do is listen to Quinn’s pre and postgame press conferences first and then watch wins to see how the team does exactly opposite of what he’s saying

I'm pretty sure I stay up for more games than you do, judging by your posts you wake up and look at box scores.

Igor hasn't proven anything other than he's fragile. But again, when you're judging the team based on what you read about them the next day, I can understand how you get it wrong.

Lol nice one

You think I wake up 1am and stay up to 4am to watch box score and write on a random forum?

• Like 1

You can get is close as you want, they’re still not in, and based on these games - they’re no where close to being a competitor any time soon. After 3 seasons, that’s a complete failure.

That's how we as fans see it, and that's what I posted about after the previous loss, that this team to me looks like they're in the exact same place, competitive wise, as the 2019-2020 squad. Which to me is extremely frustrating, I mean at least take some tangible steps forward. But yeah I just don't see management having the same opinion of Quinn, but who knows. Hopefully they'll wake up and realize that this team likely needs a different voice/approach to try and take the next step up.

I think if the team has a shit start next season, Quinn is gone. That said, I don’t think they’ll change it in the off-season. It’d be smarter to do it and have a full summer to prepare, but I don’t think we will

If this team starts next year with Quinn, The entire upper management should be let go as well because they clearly aren’t watching this season.

These are the posts I file under "why you can't rebuild in New York"...

Lmao, yeah Strome has been really good these games vs Islanders.

But please keep writing «Strome just continue scoring» when he scores the 4-1 goal vs Buffalo and Devils.

But please keep writing «Strome just continue scoring» when he scores the 4-1 goal vs Buffalo and Devils.

Please continue to whine about Lafreniere 6 minutes when he's completely overmatched in every facet of the NHL and we just won a game 6-2.

As you also continue to Yammer away about people who refuse to admit being wrong when you whine about our P/G 2C.

I think he's starting to see the writing on the wall with Strome with respect to him not being here next season.