• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Spotlight: Ozzy!

Phil

For those unaware, this was a series we did for a while years ago to lighten the mood and help the community to bond by nominating random users and asking them five questions about whatever you'd like to know about or think will be fun.

I'd love to bring this series back, so I'm gonna kick it off. Let's try to set a rule that whoever gets nominated runs the course of their thread and once things cool off, that user spotlights another user to keep things going. I'll start us off again.

--

Spotlight: Ozzy

--

1. In your opinion, is a hot dog a sandwich?

2. What was your first model of cell phone?

3. What's the most embarrassing jersey (any sport) you own?

4. Have you ever played hockey — if so, how far did you go?

5. Who is your favorite user here, and why is it me?

• Like 1

1. What got you into the Rangers?

2. Do you have any Rangers-related rituals?

3. Who are your top five most listened to musicians/bands?

4. What is the largest terrestrial mammal you could fight hand-to-paw in multiples of five?

5. If you had to replace your ass cheeks with either hands or feet, which would you choose? (Concept rendering can be provided for clarification.)

Favorite drink of choice?

How often do you blackout?

If you went camping and woke up with a used condom on you, would you tell anyone?

For those of you that say "HELL NO" - I say who wants to go camping?

:)

For those unaware, this was a series we did for a while years ago to lighten the mood and help the community to bond by nominating random users and asking them five questions about whatever you'd like to know about or think will be fun.

I'd love to bring this series back, so I'm gonna kick it off. Let's try to set a rule that whoever gets nominated runs the course of their thread and once things cool off, that user spotlights another user to keep things going. I'll start us off again.

--

Spotlight: Ozzy

--

1. In your opinion, is a hot dog a sandwich?

2. What was your first model of cell phone?

3. What's the most embarrassing jersey (any sport) you own?

4. Have you ever played hockey — if so, how far did you go?

5. Who is your favorite user here, and why is it me?

OK, I'm in!!!

1. No, it's a hot dog, and I'll take one with mustard thanks!!!

2. I had a flip Phone...Still works I think!! LOL

3. I have a Rangers Mark Osbourne #19

4. Played Ice, Dek, Roller and tonsil.... Went to 1st year college

5. I have a few faves here: Frank and Paddy brought me here...RJ and I played together and have been close friends for decades, Phil, Pete, Morph, Keirik, RG, G Man, Josh, Puck, Shane, Lefty, Drew, CC, Vodka, Sharpy, JS, BBB...Shit I like pretty much all the guys up here..it's been a fucking scream hanging out with you guys!! If I left anyone out, I just had too many at Happy Hour...I'll edit it, trust me!!! :rofl:

I'm sure I left a few out, but I can say that there isn't anyone I don't like up here at all. even if I don't agree with them, I still value their opinions. I'll just giggle and move on!! ;)

• Like 1

Favorite drink of choice?

How often do you blackout?

If you went camping and woke up with a used condom on you, would you tell anyone?

1. Jagermeister or Jack Daniels...depending on the season...Jager = Winter, and JD in the Summer.

2. Never blacked out...looking forward to it though!!! At least I won't remember the ugly girl I left and went home with!! :rofl:

3. Trap question: You don't remember??? :rofl:

Luv ya Vodka...hey man, you gotta post some more...you've been a fucking stranger up here the last few months!! :thumbs:

Honestly, how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

I dunno Sharpy, but if I could chuck some wood, it would be the first piece of ass I got since my finger went through the toilet paper!!! :rofl:

You rock, man!! ;)

1. What got you into the Rangers?

2. Do you have any Rangers-related rituals?

3. Who are your top five most listened to musicians/bands?

4. What is the largest terrestrial mammal you could fight hand-to-paw in multiples of five?

5. If you had to replace your ass cheeks with either hands or feet, which would you choose? (Concept rendering can be provided for clarification.)

1. Started watching with my dad in 1971...on TV6. Was hooked from day one!!!

2. I have lucky spots, drinks, shots, I even rotate my remote from one side to the other for luck. I'm basically one of the most superstitious Ranger fans you can imagine.

3. I actually play lead guitar for one of the local bands. I'm a total classic rock fanatic: Anything from Aerosmith to Zeppelin...Bad Company, AIC, Old school 60's and 70's rock as well...Stones, Byrds, Jefferson Airplane. I can play it too!

4. I took on a bachelorette party one night and got my ass handed to me! ...fucking girl's bra was bigger than my head!! I got a good hummer from her friend so I let her off the hook!! :rofl:

5. Probably feet! Would've been great for my hockey days, since I spent more time on my ass than anything!! ;)

Hey Drew!! Thanks for everything you mods do up here, man!! I mean that sincerely!! You guys are fucking cooler than the other side of the pillow, dude!! ;)

• Like 1

1. Have you ever considered a sex change operation?

2. Have you ever wanted to get buttocks implants?

1. If I had a small weeny I would, CC. But since I can still get blood flow, I'll stick with what's working, my man! LOL

2. Don't need 'em...Plenty of cushion from the old days when I couldn't skate well...wait...I still can't skate well :rofl:

1. How many fights have you been in defending the Rangers? Any at the Garden?

2. How many relationships have you lost because of your passionate love of the Rangers?

1. Lots at Nassau Coliseum, One at the Meadowlands...that one cost me a Messier jersey, but at least I got in a couple of Probert bombs. None at MSG, although I did hit a guy with a pretzel. ...fucking Flyers fan in the blue seats...jack ass!

2. Actually none..I'm a single dude who plays the field a lot, Kev. If the girl doesn't like the Rangers, she can kiss my ass! You'd be surprised how fast they like hockey when you bring "all the tools" to the table.

Keep rockin' Kev!! :thumbs:

How many 8 year olds would it take to beat you up?

Tonight? Probably 1!!

I'm a fucking marshmallow when I drink. I love pretty much everyone, and I carry that "lovable-adorable" quality...or so I've been told by many a stripper, BBB! ;)

How long does it take a drunk Ozzy to realize there’s a thread about him?

3 hours and 17 minutes...and also a text from RJ.

I came home from fucking Happy hour for this, so don't gimme any shit, Vodka!! :rofl:

Luv ya man!!

Have you every had to post bail? If so, how much?

What's the total amount of beers you've consumed at the Garden during one game?

How many times did you have to go pee?

1. Once, $500 bucks. Doing 127 MPH in my Vette in a 45 MPH Zone...I was trying to make it home for the playoff game in '18

2. Total...Oh shit...TONS...most in one night: 14...Ended up at the Play by Play after that, and had a great time with Olczyk and Noonan

3. I peed so fucking hard it made my eyes tear!!! Even worse than when Giacomin was traded!! :rofl: