• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers "do not envision long-term relationship," with DeAngelo

Phil

I’m not disagreeing with you on all this time off, and that’s is hard to come back after period of time.

I also agree with you that it’s a team effort. What I don’t agree with, is that Strome is the right type of player for playoffs.

He is not resilient, he is not hard to play against. He does have some skill. I would probably take him for another year just because we weren’t able to trade him, but I wouldn’t want him for the future.

I would cut the loss now, and get someone that is in long term plan, this way the team can use the next year to gel together.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I?m not disagreeing with you on all this time off, and that?s is hard to come back after period of time.

I also agree with you that it?s a team effort. What I don?t agree with, is that Strome is the right type of player for playoffs.

He is not resilient, he is not hard to play against. He does have some skill. I would probably take him for another year just because we weren?t able to trade him, but I wouldn?t want him for the future.

I would cut the loss now, and get someone that is in long term plan, this way the team can use the next year to gel together.

This is a DeAngelo thread. Why are we having yet another conversation about Strome?

https://twitter.com/watchyourtone4/status/1313967233396244488?s=21

His stupid Podcast tweeted This yesterday, not sure if anyone saw

They have “some Need to announce regarding Tony...”

Wonder if he’s trolling or there’s an imminent announcement. Or after he tweeted that a team backed out of a trade because jeez Tony stop tweeting

Have to just laugh at Brooks. We take an 18 year old RD that is years away yet he reads the tea leaves and has ADA and Nils leaving. Nils before he even gets here. Seems like quite a reach and an odd reaction to evaluating a draft pick.

Some of us do it more often than you think! LOL

I sometimes stop when I see "[brooks]" in the thread title. ...then again sometimes I'm in need for a seriously, entertaining bullshit story that makes little to no sense! ...kinda like rubbernecking when you see an accident on the L.I.E!! :rofl: