Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Doing To Not Go Crazy During Coronavirus Lockdown

Formerly Dru23 BSBH Prospect

What Are You Doing To Not Go Crazy During Coronavirus Lockdown

Since a good majority of us are stuck in a basic lockdown because of this stupid virus, what is everyone doing to not go stir crazy? What are you watching, doing, keeping the kids calm? What is your outlet to getaway from all the news and politics that is dragging all of us down? I know lots of people are working from home, wish I could, lol. So whats everyone up to?

Senior Member Midget Division
    I have an 8 month old at home, am I can’t even get bombed and play video games, lol.

When he naps, I watch some of the various steaming platforms I sub to. Other than that, I got nothing. I would do some house repair, but I don’t have any of the materials I’d need to do them, lol.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BSBH Prospect
    watching teens play fortnite while they hurl slurs at each other
    Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Regards,

Patrick Bateman

Sent from my iPhone

We're managing to move our property tax auctions entirely online....so I'm able to do my usual work from home and will still travel for signs-photos. Next week I'll do a FaceBook Live seminar in place of the usual one we do at the hotel the week of the auction.

My son and I are always developing new product ideas. Today we are going to white-board an outline of 'next step' things to accomplish since he'll be home from college now until the end of the semester. We'll work on 2 patent filings, trademark and copyright stuff along with planning the KickStarter video and range of adopter benefits. Plenty to do over the next few weeks. (We've created a rough prototype that works and will package a copy to the engineer who will do our patent drawings.)

I really hope MSG re-broadcasts some of the '94 Rangers season along with some games from the 70's and 80's. Sure, they'll only show wins, but it will keep the morale strong while we wait for the season to re-start. Stay healthy and shelter-in.

Banned Junior Division
    take my son and go to the office. wife stays at home with the daughter. this way its quiet.

The prince that was promised BSBH Legend
    Working from home (what we can, considering we work heavily in pro and college sports — all of which are suspended right now). Waiting on the day when baby #2 arrives. Regimenting as best we can a somewhat structured day with learning, exercise, etc. for our four-year-old. Re-watching The West Wing.
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    Working from home (what we can, considering we work heavily in pro and college sports — all of which are suspended right now).Waiting on the day when baby #2 arrives. Regimenting as best we can a somewhat structured day with learning, exercise, etc. for our four-year-old. Re-watching The West Wing.
    Tough timing. A friend of mine also expecting within the next few weeks.

Banned Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    Working from home (what we can, considering we work heavily in pro and college sports — all of which are suspended right now). Waiting on the day when baby #2 arrives. Regimenting as best we can a somewhat structured day with learning, exercise, etc. for our four-year-old. Re-watching The West Wing.
    picked out any names yet?

Quote Originally Posted by 4EverRangerFrank View Post
    We're managing to move our property tax auctions entirely online....so I'm able to do my usual work from home and will still travel for signs-photos. Next week I'll do a FaceBook Live seminar in place of the usual one we do at the hotel the week of the auction.

My son and I are always developing new product ideas. Today we are going to white-board an outline of 'next step' things to accomplish since he'll be home from college now until the end of the semester. We'll work on 2 patent filings, trademark and copyright stuff along with planning the KickStarter video and range of adopter benefits. Plenty to do over the next few weeks. (We've created a rough prototype that works and will package a copy to the engineer who will do our patent drawings.)

I really hope MSG re-broadcasts some of the '94 Rangers season along with some games from the 70's and 80's. Sure, they'll only show wins, but it will keep the morale strong while we wait for the season to re-start. Stay healthy and shelter-in.
    I still have this this VHS tape...

//reported BSBH Prospect
    My wife and I are selling our condo, so there's been a lot of prep-work there.
    Killing Luigi in mario maker.
    #imthebadguy

Russian Meddling BSBH Veteran
    drugs

Oh shit I’m out of drugs
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

Russian Meddling BSBH Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Albatross View Post
    picked out any names yet?
    Well come up with it.

Is it a boy or girl? Wait that doesn’t matter anymore

Taylor, Aaron/Erin, John Tortorella, Or a nice bible name like Joseph
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

Name suggestions - not that you really need my help.

Breadman
    Zib
    Igor
    LGR (True Rangers fans will know what you mean!)
    '94 (Yeah this is kinda' Frank Zappa stuff)

Quote Originally Posted by Niko View Post
    I have an 8 month old at home, am I can’t even get bombed and play video games, lol.

When he naps, I watch some of the various steaming platforms I sub to. Other than that, I got nothing. I would do some house repair, but I don’t have any of the materials I’d need to do them, lol.
    Get ready for 12 hour tours, it’s coming. We just heard that once we reach 3,000 out sick, we are going to 12 hour tours. They said that they are gonna pull people from the detective bureau and some of the inside details for coverage. If true, we are guessing by the end of the week.

I have 2 kids at home from school, both are already annoying each other. My wife starts working from home on Friday. Everything I watch I can’t watch around my kids, I have to be responsible, so I can’t even watch anything I want to. I’m hoping to at least be able to get out and go for a nice walk around the neighborhood when I’m off. The one nice thing so far is that even with the construction being done, I haven’t hit any traffic driving into work. Just need the parking to get better.

HNIC BSBH Legend
    I have a 5 year old and 6 month and and some WFH.

Tough to balance work and helping the wife.

Growing Member Bantam Division
    I'm working six days a week helping two 81/91 year old artists, trying to prevent them from getting sick while also doing my best not to be a vector. Fun times! Biking from BK to SoHo instead of taking the train. My hands are so dry and irritated haha.

Moderator Bantam Division
    Two teen-aged boys at home. Trying to help them sort out their "distance learning" system with their teachers. Once we finish school, gotta get them out to exercise - shooting hoops or running, cuz no gym . Then I have to get my own work done. And then, if possible, late in the afternoon I go down to the basement and pull out the guitar I bought in December and work on new songs and flatpicking technique. That or grab some time on the piano. My band had to cancel our next gig with nothing after that, and we can't get together to rehearse, so ...

And in other news, all standing ordinances restricting alcohol consumption in our home have been suspended for the duration of the coronavirus emergency.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Banned Junior Division
    You people are depressing. This Coronavirus shit better end soon

rebuilding Junior Division
    I'll start by recognizing many directly affected have it much rougher.

For me, when I am in a positive mindframe, I get time outdoors, exercise, read, eat healthy, get enough sleep, stay communicative. When I get depressed I get insomnia, eat junk, drink too much, gain weight, watch too much TV, and withdraw. With not only no hockey but no sports on the horizon until Juneish?, maybe longer, that outlet is gone, and I'm trying to get back to the positive spectrum more frequently.

Season mode on NHL 2019
    "We're all f*cked. It helps to remember that." - George Carlin

"How many Cups you've got?" - Esa Tikkanen

"Hatred can keep you warm when you run out of liquor" - Ray Ratto, Dan Patrick show 1/20/2017

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast