• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#68) Rangers v. New Jersey Devils // Scrub Recognize Scrub

Phil

You'd think this would be a game to give both Igor and Georgiev a rest but if Hank lays a goose egg these are points we can't really afford to give away. Especially with both NYI and CBJ playing each other today. Our luck that will be a 3pt game.

Igor dont need more rest. If he?s ready, play him. We need to but out the best team we can atm.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The last 3 games Georgiev played, Terrible wrap around goal vs. STL...Just as Lundqvist did, he gave up 5 goals vs. the Flyers, should have stopped 4 of the 5 goals vs. the Caps
Geo has been shit recently and Hank has had....well, one start where the team was absolute trash and he was just OK.

You'd think this would be a game to give both Igor and Georgiev a rest but if Hank lays a goose egg these are points we can't really afford to give away. Especially with both NYI and CBJ playing each other today. Our luck that will be a 3pt game.
This would probably be a smarter game to start Hank in that vs the Flyers on a Sunday afternoon, in a game where if you win, you're within 3 points of them.

It's pretty simple. Two of your goalies are trash. One is the best goalie in the league. He'd be starting 15 straight, starting today, on my team.
I wonder what you're going to call Igor when he actually becomes the best goalie in the league...

Assuming it was just rust, but Lundqvist was awful last game he played. The team was too, yes, but he looked terrible and uncomfortable. It'd be crazy to go back to him again this year unless the Rangers are out of it.

Looked rusty. Wasn't awful at all. Made some nice saves. Should be playing over Georgiev.

It's pretty simple. Two of your goalies are trash. One is the best goalie in the league. He'd be starting 15 straight, starting today, on my team.

And there it is. The jinx that pushes Shesterkin to lose every game he plays from here on through his career. Say hello to the new Jim Carey. LOL.

I'm super excited about Shesterkin, but can we back off on taking about him like this? He's played 10 games.

Plus, you really don't want to play Hank for multiple reasons.

1) He sucks

2) You want to send a message to him, specifically you want him to understand he sucks so he'll want to to leave.

If there is ever a point where you're on board with having a serious discussion about this, let me know.

Yup, it was a 3 point game.

Argh! How many late third period tying goals have the Islanders got this year! 3 point games = hate this league!

Watched a bit of it on 'canes feed. David Ayers is already featured in an ad for a mechanical and plumbing service. Dude's set for life and deservedly so!