• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Choo Choo — All Aboard the Playoffs Train!

Phil

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another loser point for Columbus, but they'll be in tough to get points in their next two in Western Canada.

Islanders also have a Western Canada trip to complete sandwiched between Carolina and Pittsburgh.

I don't think it's going to take 98 points to get in.

Another loser point for Columbus, but they'll be in tough to get points in their next two in Western Canada.

Islanders also have a Western Canada trip to complete sandwiched between Carolina and Pittsburgh.

I don't think it's going to take 98 points to get in.

Hope you're right Dunny. It's pretty crazy how streaky teams are as of late. It seems every team is either stringing together wins or losses and the most hated loser pointers. Must be driving the odds makers nuts.

L10 games

Columbus 2-4-4

Islanders 2-6-2

Carolina 3-5-2

Florida 3-5-2

Montreal 4-4-2

Just good news that the other wild card contenders are playing wretched hockey. Opportunity for any team that plays solid hockey over the last 15 games or so.

If we're good enough to make the playoffs at the expense of the Isles, I'll be so frigging glad.

Nothing would be sweeter than the Isles/Rangers finish the season tied, Rangers get in the playoffs based on RW. Back in the fall, Isles were declared Stanley Cup Champions with their like 16 game point streak.