• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

How Many Goals Will Nikita Kucherov Score This Season?

Phil

Kucherov has 73 shots in 18 games. Lets assume that rate continues, 4.05 shots per game. His career average shooting % is 15.1%. There's 64 games left in the season. That assumes he has 259 more shots this year. With his career average, that's another 39 goals through the end of the year.

If he scored on his career average through the first 18 games, he'd have 11 goals versus the 16 he has. I'll split the difference at 14 goals, and give him 53 for the entire season.

Kucherov has 73 shots in 18 games. Lets assume that rate continues, 4.05 shots per game. His career average shooting % is 15.1%. There's 64 games left in the season. That assumes he has 259 more shots this year. With his career average, that's another 39 goals through the end of the year.

If he scored on his career average through the first 18 games, he'd have 11 goals versus the 16 he has. I'll split the difference at 14 goals, and give him 53 for the entire season.

My man! Putting in some work there!

how many fans in the first 36 rows do you think will be wearing black TBL jerseys?

Archived