• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

BSBH Fantasy Hockey 2016-17

Phil

In the process of renewing now.

Everyone from last season is getting a return invitation. If you don't want in this year, speak up here and let me know so we can find a replacement for you.

All accepting members MUST post in this thread to confirm their activity and provide me their team name. If you do not confirm before a week or so before the draft, your spot will be offered to someone else.

--

Welcome to the 2016-17 BlueshirtsBrotherhood Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Hockey league/season!

The following is all the important information you'll need if you are participating in this years' league:

League Type/Settings:

• 12 team league

• Head-to-head

• Scoring: Goals, Assists, Plus/Minus, Penalty Minutes, Powerplay Points, Shorthanded Points, Shots on Goal, Wins, Goals Against Average, Save Percentage, Shutouts

League URL:

When is the draft?

The Draft date is set for Monday, October 10th, 2016 at 8:00pm EST

Please arrive at least 10 minutes early since the draft will start promptly at the assigned time.

Who's in this league this year?

01. District 5 HC — Phil in Absentia

02. Cincinnati Harambes — CreaseCrusader91

03. The Replacements — Shane Falco

04. Dirt McGirt — Parsley

05. Advanced Stastny — Morphinity

06. Damir Ryspayev — High and Wide

07. Steak Tatar — Cash or Czech?

08. Thick'n Floppy — JOHN

09. Dicks Out 4 Harambe — Pete

10. Eberle Hills Cop — JohnnyDollaz18

11. Offalot — Dunny

12. Token Englishman — pws85nyr

Note: The above names are who are confirmed thus far. As each invite accepts, the list will be updated with the handle of the participant and their Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Hockey handle.

Last years' winners:

First Place: Morphinity — Advanced Stastny

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I have 7/12 teams confirmed, but the rest of the teams are showing as confirmed in Yahoo. If you are in this league and haven't confirmed by posting in this thread, please do so or I'm going to offer those spots to other users.

We draft next Monday.

I actually offered V's spot to John (Chappie), but there may be another spot open if I don't hear back from the remaining users who haven't confirmed. Once John accepts we're still technically looking at four spots. If I don't hear from those users by Saturday, I'm offering all four to anyone who wants them.

C J. Tavares NYI - C

C D. Larkin Det - C,RW

LW F. Forsberg Nsh - LW

LW M. Lucic Edm - LW

RW W. Simmonds Phi - RW

RW T. Oshie Was - RW

D D. Byfuglien Wpg - D

D J. Klingberg Dal - D

D J. Faulk Car - D

D R. McDonagh NYR - D

Util A. Henrique NJ - C

G C. Schneider NJ - G