• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

iPhone w/ Flappy Bird

Blue Heaven

who wants to buy mine? Not looking for 90Gs but maybe 30Gs so I could redo my basement. :)

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/apple-iphone-5-flappy-bird-installed-going-90000-ebay/

A 16GB Apple iPhone 5 installed with Flappy Bird, the absurdly popular free mobile game inexplicably removed by its developer from the App Store this weekend, is currently going to for more than $90,000 on eBay. At the time of this writing, it has 65 bids (most of which are probably fake). If an old iPhone doesn?t do it for you, you there are other insanely expensive options, including an iPhone 5S going for nearly $100,000.

Read more: http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/apple-iphone-5-flappy-bird-installed-going-90000-ebay/#ixzz2swEPoi6U

Follow us: @digitaltrends on Twitter | digitaltrendsftw on Facebook

I'm still trying to beat the first level of angry birds.

But at least I wont think I'm clicking on some twitter chicks self shot only to see that she scored a 14 on flappy bird.

Good for that guy, though. Didn't want the shit that came with it and got out.

I still don't understand what the big deal was that he had to pull the game...

He's a pussy basically. He couldn't handle the criticism and publicity that came with millions of people playing his game.

But at the same time, he's smart because it wouldn't take long for Nintendo to sue him (whether or not he wins the suit doesn't matter, it would drain him).

He's a pussy basically. He couldn't handle the criticism and publicity that came with millions of people playing his game.

But at the same time, he's smart because it wouldn't take long for Nintendo to sue him (whether or not he wins the suit doesn't matter, it would drain him).

Apparently he created the game as a sort of joke or spoof or whatever, and didn't like dealing with all the unwanted publicity he was getting.

Yea, I read that, and I agree he's a pussy. He was apparently making shit ton of money...Mo money mo...Quitting, I guess.

Archived