• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Lundqvist Crown Collection Hat

The Dude

http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mbDlzwp8NZ9dwEEVXEDiGCQ.jpg

Anyone know how much one costs? Website says they are only available AT MSG.

I like the logo, and cant seem to find a decent Rangers hat. All are too big brimmed and have giant logos splashed all over them. Not my style. Ebay has them for about $60. Thats a god damn rip off.

Any help on cost or alternatives on where to get one would be appreciated.

Thanks. That's what I was thinking. If its at msg its over priced.

Just can't find a regular decent hat. I don't wear a flat brimmed gangsta hat that looks way too big for my head. And I don't want a hat with the Rangers shield stretching from the brimm to the top of the hat. I also don't want an old man hat with the buckle strap on the back.

God I'm a picky fuck with hats.

http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mbDlzwp8NZ9dwEEVXEDiGCQ.jpg

Anyone know how much one costs? Website says they are only available AT MSG.

I like the logo, and cant seem to find a decent Rangers hat. All are too big brimmed and have giant logos splashed all over them. Not my style. Ebay has them for about $60. Thats a god damn rip off.

Any help on cost or alternatives on where to get one would be appreciated.

I think its in the $30 range....I'll check today

Yeah.

Also, I may be wrong, but some of the proceeds go to Garden of Dreams. So even though it's overpriced, the excess goes to a good cause. Not sure how you feel about that.

I'd rather pay $30 and have some of it go somewhere worth while, than pay $25 for and have it go into someones pocket.

Archived