• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

BSBH Lockout Twitter Campaign

Pete

Anyone think we can get some traction on Twitter with something simple?

@NHL @NHLPA Act like businessmen. Act like Hockey Players. #savetheseason

@NHL @NHLPA Time to do it for the fans. #savetheseason

@NHL @NHLPA You been eatin' long enough now, stop being greedy. #savetheseason

I dunno. Something.

So everyone needs to start tweeting it at every player they follow. But it needs to be consistent.

What should we do? It's either:

@NHL @NHLPA Do it for the fans. #savetheseason

OR

@NHL @NHLPA Time to save the season #forthefans

I'm personally a fan of #ForTheFans, because it doubles as a year-long theme where I can update the BSBH.co logo to feature that hash tag. SaveTheSeason is temporary, because the moment it's saved, that tag is irrelevant.

What about this?

@NHL @NHLPA Stop fighting each other. Save the season and fight #ForTheFans

I'm personally a fan of #ForTheFans, because it doubles as a year-long theme where I can update the BSBH.co logo to feature that hash tag. SaveTheSeason is temporary, because the moment it's saved, that tag is irrelevant.

What about this?

@NHL @NHLPA Stop fighting each other. Save the season and fight #ForTheFans

I just think the whole thing needs to be short. I'm OK with:

@NHL @NHLPA Stop fighting with each other. Save the season #ForTheFans

what about an in person protest outside NHL offices. Use HF to organize other Ranger fans plus area Flyers Devils and Islanders fans (plus any other NYC nhl fans)

If HF wants to tag on, they're welcome to, but I'd like the tag to originate here, because it also doubles as promotion for this forum. I'm not exactly in favor of giving traffic to a rival.

I just think the whole thing needs to be short. I'm OK with:

@NHL @NHLPA Stop fighting with each other. Save the season #ForTheFans

That works for me, but I'd like to get the tag updated on the BSBH.co logo first. Can this wait a few minutes?

That works for me, but I'd like to get the tag updated on the BSBH.co logo first. Can this wait a few minutes?

Yea. I don't know when I can do my Twitter blast, but basically, everyone needs to get on their account and tweet it, their personal and the forum twitter. Tweet it at all the players you follow, too.

Maybe Jimmy can post this on the 23,439,450 boards he patrolls.

The messaging itself is open to adjustment. If you have something specific you'd like to say, that's up to you. These are your Twitter accounts, so you can say what yo like, but the #ForTheFans hash tag needs to be there if you're participating in this.

Just don't be ass about it. Tweeting at Bettman to go fuck himself with that hash tag isn't helping things.

Archived