• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Mod Out, Peace Out! ? I have infracted myself indefinitely

Respecttheblue

Listen up me hearties! You escaped my wrath this time ;) but I may be back as a mod one day, you never know.

I have indefinitely infracted myself and de-modedded myself because my work and travel schedule does not allow my to put in quality daylight modding, and effectively keep up with the skazllions of issues that come up every day here on BSBH. :eek: BSBH is not an option during the day where I work.

Not being able to do that, I think, is unfair to the modding team, as the ungodly workload here needs to be shared as equally as possible. Some of these guys are here for you almost 24/7, and they try to make it so between them. :thankyou:

I look at my record and I am not a very heavy-handed cop.:paddle: I only issued two warnings and no infractions. And even one of those warnings was a boo-boo (sorry Mikey), one lonely night when no other mods were around. I will say, when I voted on questions, I always voted with what I thought was right and you, the "customers" in mind. I hope that is the way things will continue in the mod cave.

And that's what I like about this team here. They listen to every mod if they are timely; not every mod thinks the same, and they are not afraid to say it. Behind the scenes they rely on a healthy degree of democracy to get things done — one that our Congress could take a lesson from. I hope there will continue to be diversity of opinion among the mods and, more importantly, on the board.:cheers:

Anyway. That's all. I'll be around and continue to post as one of the Brotherhood, and I will wear the black bold italics badge of the dark former mod. :cool:

Long may BSBH rule as the best Rangers BB on the Web.

Now let's drop the fuckin' puck already!

Yours,

Respecttheblue a.k.a. Phildagoalie

Listen up me hearties! You escaped my wrath this time ;) but I may be back as a mod one day, you never know.

I have indefinitely infracted myself and de-modedded myself because my work and travel schedule does not allow my to put in quality daylight modding, and effectively keep up with the skazllions of issues that come up every day here on BSBH. :eek:

Not being able to do that, I think, is unfair to the modding team, as the ungodly workload here needs to be shared as equally as possible. Some of these guys are here for you almost 24/7, and they try to make it so between them. :thankyou:

I look at my record and I am not a very heavy-handed cop.:paddle: I only issued two warnings and no infractions. And even one of those warnings was a boo-boo (sorry Mikey), one lonely night when no other mods were around. I will say, when I voted on questions, I always voted with what I thought was right and you, the "customers" in mind. I hope that is the way things will continue in the mod cave.

And that's what I like about this team here. They listen to every mod if they are timely; not every mod thinks the same, and they are not afraid to say it. Behind the scenes they rely on a healthy degree of democracy to get things done ? one that our Congress could take a lesson from. I hope there will continue to be diversity of opinion among the mods and, more importantly, on the board.:cheers:

Anyway. That's all. I'll be around and continue to post as one of the Brotherhood, and I will wear the black bold italics badge of the dark former mod. :cool:

Yours,

:cheers: No problem. Good luck to you.

Fuck off :D

I have indefinitely infracted myself and de-modedded myself because my work and travel schedule does not allow my to put in quality daylight modding, and effectively keep up with the skazllions of issues that come up every day here on BSBH. :eek: BSBH is not an option during the day where I work.

And that's what I like about this team here. They listen to every mod if they are timely; not every mod thinks the same, and they are not afraid to say it. Behind the scenes they rely on a healthy degree of democracy to get things done ? one that our Congress could take a lesson from. I hope there will continue to be diversity of opinion among the mods and, more importantly, on the board.:cheers:

Yours,

:repped:

No shame in having real life responsibilities trump interweb ones. I wish my life was like that. :)

Archived