• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Favorite Restaurants in NYC

EdMc28

What are some of your favorite places to dine at in NYC? Always looking for new places to try.

Personally my two favorite places are Del Frisco's on 49th and 6th and PJ Clarkes up by Lincoln Center . Never have had a bad meal at either of those places.

On the lower end of the spectrum. I've taken a liking to tracks in penn station as a quick spot to grab some wings a beer before the Ranger game or before catching the train home. The first time I walked in there I couldn't believe how big the place was.

Anyone ever try the food at flying puck? Is it any good by bar standards?

What are some of your favorite places to dine at in NYC? Always looking for new places to try.

Personally my two favorite places are Del Frisco's on 49th and 6th and PJ Clarkes up by Lincoln Center . Never have had a bad meal at either of those places.

On the lower end of the spectrum. I've taken a liking to tracks in penn station as a quick spot to grab some wings a beer before the Ranger game or before catching the train home. The first time I walked in there I couldn't believe how big the place was.

Anyone ever try the food at flying puck? Is it any good by bar standards?

I've had food at The Flying Puck a few times. Nothing spectacular, but the fries are good. It's tough to get a seat on a gameday though.

I'm always a fan of the pizza at Lombardi's. That place can get crowded from time to time... also it's cash only.

I also love The Spotted Pig. Place was a delightful surprise.

Donatella is one of my favorites.....Its on 8th between 19th and 20th'

As for other favorites:

Union Square Cafe

Calle Ocho

ABC Kitchen (going to ABC Cocina the end of the month)

planning on hitting Graham Elliot's new restaurant (Primary Food and Drink) in Greenwich soon after it opens

haha at first I was gonna say okay enough with the cabaret clubs based on the name, but then I looked it up. I would personally go but thats a bit out of the way since we'll be going to Penn right after. Also my mom is allergic to peanuts so Thai is no go

Well then you're pretty much relegated to bar fare.

Archived