• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Pawn Stars

Yah no shit, understandable but how can you be so blatant in trying to rip people off then be a dick to them when the person refuses your offer lol. Its annoying. I just don't watch the show, can't take it for more than five minutes.

It's not "ripping people off". They have a business to run. If they gave people what they actually wanted to "deserved" for every thing that brought into that store, they'd be out of business in less than six months.

It's not "ripping people off". They have a business to run. If they gave people what they actually wanted to "deserved" for every thing that brought into that store, they'd be out of business in less than six months.

Yes, thanks for explaining to me how pawn shops and basically anywhere else where you trade in/resell stuff work, lol. It's not that I don't get how they work, its that those people on the show are such douche bags about it, 9 times out of 10 unecessarily. You're missing my main point. They do lowball people at times though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived