• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Pro Wrasslin' — WWE, AEW, NJPW, Impact Wrestling & Beyond

Phil

Nope. "Strong style" ain't my style, and I've just never been able to get into the majority of Japanese wrestlers. I can't tell their names apart, and none speak or speak English, which makes telling them apart even more difficult.

I do have tickets to the Jan 9th IMPACT taping at Manhattan Center though, which it turns out will be Lockdown! So pumped.

I hear you, but to be fair - Jim Ross is commentating and the card is pretty much 50% Western wrestlers. It should be interesting.

Let me/us know how the first Impact taping goes!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not gone, but I don't. Was watching some earlier stuff of his from late 2014, and man, he was mailing everything in. He made huge calls like Hardy's cross-body on Bully Ray through two tables in NYC sound like a basic leg drop.

He's moving into a Mean Gene role.

He's not gone, but I don't. Was watching some earlier stuff of his from late 2014, and man, he was mailing everything in. He made huge calls like Hardy's cross-body on Bully Ray through two tables in NYC sound like a basic leg drop.

He's moving into a Mean Gene role.

I guess for nostalgia purposes I miss him calling matches.

Loving Kong back in TNA. That showdown with Havok... has there ever been two women to elicit a "holy shit" chant in history?

I was shocked.

Earlier yesterday I was watching an interview with her that took place at a Wrestling Expo sometime in December and she emphatically stated that while she loved her time at TNA, that Awesome Kong's time is over and she said she was moving onto new challenges.

Stumbled across this episode of WWF Livewire from 1996 - the World Wrestling Federation's then call-in show.

Vince Russo calls out Vince for mishandeling Jim Ross, and also brings up how stale the product is due to Vince's disconnect with the industry.

Moreover, Paul Heyman calls in as Bruce from Connecticut and rails on Vince.

It's as true today, as it was in 1996.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_SaLDT6H3U

• 3 weeks later...