• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

I'll upload some of the ones from my iPhone now. The better ones Kristin took on her DSLR will get uploaded this week, including the photo booth we set up at our wedding. Those photos are fuckin' hilarious, especially as everyone got drunker.

Got drunker? I'll let that one slide. Clearly your brain hasn't turned back on since returning from your honeymoon ;)

LOL.

That was supposed to read mo' drunker. From the "mo' betta" joke with Pete.

Regardless, I failed myself. It's a good thing I'm not a samurai...

Pft ? amateurs. The key is to already be prepared. I always have an extra case of bottled water, batteries, emergency lighting, etc.

Do you have separate stashes for weather, zombies, nukes, and overall apocalypse? Or is it just one stockpile?

Do you have separate stashes for weather, zombies, nukes, and overall apocalypse? Or is it just one stockpile?

That's proprietary information I'm not comfortable disclosing with you. Matter of national individual security, and all that jazz.

Damn venice was awesome. Wish I had more than a day here. Its one of those cities that I can easily see myself living in. I love exploring little side streets and finding hidden gems so venice was perfect

I'm smiling from ear to ear reading this. I couldn't agree more. Venezia!

Fuck the standard souvenirs. I turned down a random side street and found some dude selling homemade pasta so I bought 2 bags. Homemade pasta > a magnet that says venice on it.

LOL! That's for sure. I wanted a Venetian mask, because that's a real tradition and we celebrate Carnival as well here in my part of The Netherlands, but finding the right store you can get it made to your wish and skip the souvenir stalls.

Good stuff, glad you had a great time.

I havent been on here much lately but I just wanted to stop by real quick and say best wishes to all you guys who have been effected by this storm. I have a LOT of friends and family up in NYC and Long Island, north Jersey as well. Some of them are lucky (like me) and only had to deal with wind and rain, my friends and family out on LI are all without power, and others I know who live in the Zone A areas have lost almost everything they have. Here's hoping you aren't suffering the same way.

My friend is one of the two NYPD officers who forced the people to evacuate in that building in Chelsea that collapsed. He's been working in the city since this morning, and has told me way too many crazy and sad stories so far. Please stay safe guys...