• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

I guess they do it, but it's probably rare, like in cases where they have no real choice. My dentist was telling me when I went in that most oral surgeons, etc. won't take just one out, because of the complications it can create when you don't take out the one beneath it as well.

I guess they do it, but it's probably rare, like in cases where they have no real choice. My dentist was telling me when I went in that most oral surgeons, etc. won't take just one out, because of the complications it can create when you don't take out the one beneath it as well.

Yes, the one beneath it, especially if it isn't impacted, will just keep growing up.

Yes, the one beneath it, especially if it isn't impacted, will just keep growing up.

That's what he was telling me, because it doesn't have the tooth above it to keep it in place. It's why most peoples' teeth line up perfectly with the set below it, and why molars especially need to line up top/bottom.

I had a great afternoon with my mom. The world championships of cycling are in my area right now and we went to see the women's race. The world champs race is traditionally a road course for the first half and then 10 laps on a smaller lap of about 10 miles, so when you find a good spot at the course you get to see them a lot of times.

And so much more awesome because Dutch rider Marianne Vos won the gold medal. She's also the reigning Olympic champion.

After not hearing anything all summer from this doctor we were fighting, we thought everything was settled. Now today we got a new bill from him with 3 late fees on it and a note saying that if we dont pay it they will go after us for the full bill again. So now on Monday, I have to start this bullshit all over again fighting them and trying to get in touch with the NYS Attorney Generals office. This doctor is such a scum bag.

Live broadcast, or like online?

It's for both. It was broadcasted live, but all shows are turned into podcasts and online parts when they are done.

So it was live on night radio (it's 3AM after all), but will be online later. Even at this ungodly hour, they still have 50k listeners.

It's for both. It was broadcasted live, but all shows are turned into podcasts and online parts when they are done.

So it was live on night radio (it's 3AM after all), but will be online later. Even at this ungodly hour, they still have 50k listeners.

Nice. Movin' on up in the world, Jules.

• Like 1

Nice. Movin' on up in the world, Jules.

That goes for our whole sports blog and digital magazine. We now deliver content in exchange for exposure and some investments for a nationally broadcasted sports talkshow on TV and the biggest news website in the country. We point out stuff that happens in the US and how Dutch players in the MLB and NBA are doing and they namedrop us, offer us free banners on their website or straight up pay for it. Big steps for a website for a such a "niche market" around here and to think we run on strictly volunteers. All money made goes into our Getty Images and hosting costs.

It's been an awesome process to be a part of and once in a while these cool occassions come by and give me a chance to further my experience a little bit. :)

That goes for our whole sports blog and digital magazine. We now deliver content in exchange for exposure and some investments for a nationally broadcasted sports talkshow on TV and the biggest news website in the country. We point out stuff that happens in the US and how Dutch players in the MLB and NBA are doing and they namedrop us, offer us free banners on their website or straight up pay for it. Big steps for a website for a such a "niche market" around here and to think we run on strictly volunteers. All money made goes into our Getty Images and hosting costs.

It's been an awesome process to be a part of and once in a while these cool occassions come by and give me a chance to further my experience a little bit. :)

So why am I not seeing an influx of European registrations? ;)

So why am I not seeing an influx of European registrations? ;)

I'd actually wish there was more hockey talk around here, but that's a niche within a niche here really. :(

Baseball is obviously big because of several successful Dutch players in the MLB right now and basketball is just a traditionally popular sport because of pop culture and some Dutch players as well. Football is gaining ground here, because ESPN is promoting the NFL and even NCAA football really big through their TV station. NHL is live on that station as well, they have a multi-year deal for Europe, but it's just not popular in The Netherlands. It's a bummer, but every step we take with our blog is a chance for more NHL/hockey exposure on Dutch TV.

Now if only that lockout would end so I could start sneaking in highlights into that other TV show...

I got engaged at 21, married at 23, bought a co-op and had a baby at 25. I just bought a brand new bed set and THAT is what made me feel like an adult. Go figure.

Where are your priorities, Chizz! First thing I did when I went to college was buy a good bed set... ;)

Recognizable story though. I didn't feel old at all when I proposed to my fiancee, but sometimes little things do make me feel old. It's an odd feeling.

Where are your priorities, Chizz! First thing I did when I went to college was buy a good bed set... ;)

Recognizable story though. I didn't feel old at all when I proposed to my fiancee, but sometimes little things do make me feel old. It's an odd feeling.

I never went away to college lol. I've purchased a new comforter once, but never a whole bed set with the dust ruffle and decorative pillows before haha. I feel like an old man now, but it feels good in a weird way.

I think I'll be filing the divorce papers this week or next - I definitely feel like an adult now. lol Plus, I'll be buying a new Queen size mattress - can't wait to test it out.;) lol

Next time I buy a mattress I'm going king size. You know, in case my wife brings her girlfriends over.