• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

What a sad day it is that it's only near 90 and this feels cool compared to the last few days lol. I have to say, the heat wiped me out from work the last 3 days. I feel like a train wreck.

I hear you. I worked Sunday for 11 hours, and then yesterday for 13 hours by myself, and we were busy both days. Finally today I have someone to work with. This heat is still horrible though.

My daughter has a cornia abrasion. I wouldn't wish this upon anyone. I want to cry myself to sleep. She's in so much pain.

Sorry to hear about her, hopefully it heals quickly. It sucks to see and hear your kid in pain and not be able to do anything about it. It breaks your heart to hear them in pain.

It certainly does. We let her sleep in bed with us so she felt comforted through the night. She woke up pretty much pain free. Went to the doc for a follow up and he said everything looks good. We just have to continue giving her drops for the next 5 days to avoid infection. Giving her drops is fun :) lol. Thanks for all the kind words guys.

my god its 1230 and im still awake after sweating nearly 12 straight house during work. Fun times!

I know how you feel man, yesterday was brutal. Im glad I am off today and tomorrow. Not looking forward to next week, I have 2 13 hour shifts Sunday and Monday, and I am working alone Monday-Wednesday, so far, hopefully we will have some guys in on Thursday. Between working alone and this heat, its not going t make a fun work week.

I hear you. I worked Sunday for 11 hours, and then yesterday for 13 hours by myself, and we were busy both days. Finally today I have someone to work with. This heat is still horrible though.

I know how you feel man, yesterday was brutal. Im glad I am off today and tomorrow. Not looking forward to next week, I have 2 13 hour shifts Sunday and Monday, and I am working alone Monday-Wednesday, so far, hopefully we will have some guys in on Thursday. Between working alone and this heat, its not going t make a fun work week.

Suck it up, bacon boys :D

Had to get one last shot in, as after today, I'll be one of you and the pork related jokes will come to a crashing halt.

Haven't been on here this week, as I've been on vacation. Have had a great week, and an especially good weekend in VT last weekend. ;)

Mike - my condolences honey :(

Jules - congrats and enjoy your time with Grace and her family. :)

Phil - looks like you had an awesome wedding shower. :) The wedding will be here before you know it.

Joey - so glad your baby girl is doing better. :) As a parent, it feels like a knife in your gut when your child is sick or injured. I'm a mother of a fearless boy - I know this all too well! lol

Keith & Chris - stay safe and hydrated in this heat!

Chris & Joey - sorry your M-i-Ls are such bitches. :( I am very lucky in that respect - I'm pretty sure she'll still be my "mother" even after I divorce her son. lol :D

• Like 1

Welcome back Robin, it has been too quiet with out you here:D

Agreed. I caught myself asking earlier this week "Where the heck has Robin been?" And then I caught myself saying "Shhhh don't jinx something good." :D Missed you!