• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Haha I have to admit, he wasnt a huge hockey fan because you know he never really watched and understood it (guess its an Italian thing) but he got into it when the playoffs started and it was on NBC ( he didn't have MSG) , he loved it lol

Ha well maybe he will get to see Italy win the Euro-Cup then

Congrats, Jules! I start grad school next semester myself.

Awesome! Good luck! What program are you going to do?

And as if the news couldn't be good enough, tomorrow Grace and her parents are arriving in The Netherlands. Once again, we did it. It was another long three months. :)

Awesome! Good luck! What program are you going to do?

And as if the news couldn't be good enough, tomorrow Grace and her parents are arriving in The Netherlands. Once again, we did it. It was another long three months. :)

Going to get my Masters in Mechanical Engineering at Rutgers. I'm going to be a graduate assistant, so that's one of the main reasons I'm doing it straight out of undergrad.

And congrats on seeing your fianc?e! Power to ya for doing the long distance thing for three months. I'm doing that now as well haha

Going to get my Masters in Engineering. I'm going to be a graduate assistant, so that's one of the main reasons I'm doing it straight out of undergrad.

And congrats on seeing your fianc?e! Power to ya for doing the long distance thing for three months. I'm doing that now as well haha

Wow, that's a great opportunity. I did it straight out of undergrad to make sure I'd be done as soon as possible, because we are so fed up with the long waits and it's about time I start moving somewhere closer. ;)

Wow, that's a great opportunity. I did it straight out of undergrad to make sure I'd be done as soon as possible, because we are so fed up with the long waits and it's about time I start moving somewhere closer. ;)

Nice! High five! Enjoy your time with your fianc?e and her family :)

What a sad day it is that it's only near 90 and this feels cool compared to the last few days lol. I have to say, the heat wiped me out from work the last 3 days. I feel like a train wreck.

I went running yesterday at like 2pm. I literally didn't break a sweat until the first mile. Granted, I was wearing soccer shorts and a wife beater, but still...

It's not so bad lol.

I've twice had a scratched cornea.It's fucking painful as hell, but with the eye drops and so long as you keep the eye covered, it heals in like a day or two.

Thats the doc said. My daughter wont open her eyes. I feel like I have a blind child :( It's killing me.

Thats the doc said. My daughter wont open her eyes. I feel like I have a blind child :( It's killing me.

She'll be okay in a few days man. Trust me. If she can keep her eyes closed and or wear something to cover it, she'll be good as new in like 2 days and you'll be a smiling papa again, lol.

don't sweat it man. You're probably in more agony from seeing her hurt than she is from the actual injury lol.

Oh definitely, but just think about how painful it was for you and how it must feel for a 7 month old. I feel so bad for her...