• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Make a short list and ill check for you.

Hmmmm, I'm not sure I have any specifics in mind. Ummmmmm let's see.

1. Big Bang Theory

2. Curb your enthusiasm (even though I have a friends HBO GO for this)

3. Game of Thrones?

4. drawing blanks now.... lol

5. Any good movies ever come on netflix?

amazon also has a pretty decent selection of Instant Movies. Not the best, but theres usually something cool on there you probably wouldnt watch otherwise

Don't you have to pay like that yearly fee? Prime?

Plus I'm looking to finally get off my laptop and watch on my ps3 where I am more comfortable because sometimes staring at my laptop gets tiring and its annoying moving around my bed trying to find a comfortable way to watch on it.

Eh, I might have to switch to Instant then for a month to see what they have

Shark week went stale after the second year they did it. It's just the same exact shows every year

This, the only good show they had recently, I think it was like 2 years ago, was about the shark attacks in Jersey and about the bullsharks. Those fuckers are scary. They can go from saltwater to fresh water and vice versa.

My dad died from cancer when he was 58. He was diagnosed in February or March of 2006 and died that August. My mom died two years ago from a heart attack. Both had smoked, but had quit back when I was in like 6th or 7th grade. My dad had stomach cancer that just spread everywhere. The thing that really sucks is that my dad never got to see me get married, and both never got to spend that much time with their grandson, especially the one that was so close. They hardly ever saw my sisters kids because she never wanted them to come up to see them and always made excuses.

This breaks my heart, man. Especially because it comes so close. On Tuesday Grace and her parents are arriving her in The Netherlands. I haven't seen her in a while again, so very excited, but it's first time her parents are visiting The Netherlands and meeting my family. It's been a while, but these are the kind of moments I realize he just really won't be there anymore when these important things happen. And obviously that just sucks.

Other than that, I'm doing good. Just spent two days at the beach and when I got home I had emails from 2 out of 3 professors that I did well and wrapped up their classes. Awaiting one more result until summer vacation really kicks in. :)

This breaks my heart, man. Especially because it comes so close. On Tuesday Grace and her parents are arriving her in The Netherlands. I haven't seen her in a while again, so very excited, but it's first time her parents are visiting The Netherlands and meeting my family. It's been a while, but these are the kind of moments I realize he just really won't be there anymore when these important things happen. And obviously that just sucks.

Other than that, I'm doing good. Just spent two days at the beach and when I got home I had emails from 2 out of 3 professors that I did well and wrapped up their classes. Awaiting one more result until summer vacation really kicks in. :)

Yeah, thats the hardest part, when you have these milestones or special events and either one or both arent there. People say it gets better, but I feel like when you lose a parent or both, especially when your young like us, it doesnt seem like it will because you feel cheated. I hear people bitching all of the time about how they hate that they have to call their parents, and I usually tell them that I wish I could call one of mine. While its sad that they arent here with us, they will always live on in our hearts and always be with us in our hearts. Im sure your dad would be very proud of the great person you are and remember that he is always with you. Congrats on doing good with your school work as well.

• Like 1

So back from everything. Mass and everything is tomorrow

Gotta admit, the people you think never would cry, actually cry the most

Ugh......tough day for sure. No easier tomorrow. :(

I know what you are saying about the crying too.....I saw it on several occasions at my grandfathers wake/funeral this past December. The toughest part for me was the closing of the casket the morning of the mass and then walking away from the grave site and back to my car.

I'll be thinking of you and your family man. Take care.

Ugh......tough day for sure. No easier tomorrow. :(

I know what you are saying about the crying too.....I saw it on several occasions at my grandfathers wake/funeral this past December. The toughest part for me was the closing of the casket the morning of the mass and then walking away from the grave site and back to my car.

I'll be thinking of you and your family man. Take care.

Yeah exactly

Thanks dude, it means a lot!

My grandfather passed away this morning at 5:30 a.m, we're making the arrangments ASAP.

If you're asking why I'm here, it's because although I'm 21, my parents won't allow me going to the hospital, so i'm impatiently waiting at home.

Thanks everyone for their prayers and wishes, but he's in a better place now. He was a religious man and from a religious family, so I'm sure they all know he's in a better place

sorry to hear dude

Just think he will watching down next year as the Rangers hoist the Stanley Cup

sorry to hear dude

Just think he will watching down next year as the Rangers hoist the Stanley Cup

Haha I have to admit, he wasnt a huge hockey fan because you know he never really watched and understood it (guess its an Italian thing) but he got into it when the playoffs started and it was on NBC ( he didn't have MSG) , he loved it lol