• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

That's so awesome, Jules. Makes you feel better just knowing the guy, right?

Yeah, he's like an older brother to me and he's been one of the people who has helped me so much to deal with the passing of my father. Actually, he's the guy who two months ago barely survived a torn intestine himself. I think I said something about that on here as well. He recovered just in time for this vacation with a little luck and a very fast-acting doctor, only to save someone's life himself just now. Pretty incredible actually.

Man, I had a great weekend coming back up home from Maryland. I hadn't seen anyone I knew in 2 weeks so I was so happy to come home and spend some time with my family, my girlfriend, and my friends.

I'm about to get on a train to go back down to Maryland and I'm not looking forward to it.

C'est la vie.

I'm comfortable with my manhood so I don't care how light this sounds .... I walk past this manicure place every day and see the massage chairs with women sitting in them soaking their feet. I wanna go in there so bad.

I'm comfortable with my manhood so I don't care how light this sounds .... I walk past this manicure place every day and see the massage chairs with women sitting in them soaking their feet. I wanna go in there so bad.

Just go in Mike, it's worth it lol.

Where is it? Kristin has been screaming at me to go to one of those places for months. LOL.

I thought about asking someone to come with me but that might look even worse.

Just go...it's not like they care, they're getting your money. I got a pedicure this morning, I love it, hah. I see guys at the place I go to once in a while.

Where is it? Kristin has been screaming at me to go to one of those places for months. LOL.

LOL .. the place is near my house. Every manicure place has them. If you didn't live in east bumblefuck, I'd go with you. That would make for some interesting photos. My feet/nails are fine. I just want to go because it looks sooooo relaxing.

LOL .. the place is near my house. Every manicure place has them. If you didn't live in east bumblefuck, I'd go with you. That would make for some interesting photos. My feet/nails are fine. I just want to go because it looks sooooo relaxing.

I live in Brooklyn, LOL!

East Bumblefuck is where my parents are at!

You're worried about people seeing you but you'll go in with another guy? haha.

And since when is Brooklyn considered Bumblefuck? lol

:rofl: I hate Jersey but it's bumblefuck from here. At least it doesn't take me 2 1/2 hours to get to Pete's house.

What's it take you to get to Pete's place? Chop 20 minutes from it, and that's what it'd take you to get to me. I live much farther north than he does.

I live in Brooklyn, LOL!

East Bumblefuck is where my parents are at!

You live in the bumblefuck area of Brooklyn. Pete and I live in civilization.

You live between industrial non-sense, ghettos, hipsters and a hardcore Jewish community. The fact that like 2 trains go to you, and it's like the G and L is quite telling. They're like the least accessible trains in NYC lol.

And Mike, for the guy who talks all kind of shit about how everything I do is feminen, you're going to a Mani/Pedi place, lol.

Talk to your construction crew next week over coffee about how nice your pedicure was and see how well it goes over lol.

You live in the bumblefuck area of Brooklyn. Pete and I live in civilization.

You live between industrial non-sense, ghettos, hipsters and a hardcore Jewish community. The fact that like 2 trains go to you, and it's like the G and L is quite telling. They're like the least accessible trains in NYC lol.

Nah. Bumblefuck Brooklyn is East New York, Crown Heights, Bushwick, Cypress Hills, Canarsie, etc.

Greenpoint is one of the fastest growing neighborhoods in the borough. It's far, far from Bumblefuck.

It takes me 15 minutes on an L train to get to Manhattan. How long does it take you on any of your lines? I'm willing to be it's much, much longer.

Nah. Bumblefuck Brooklyn is East New York, Crown Heights, Bushwick, Cypress Hills, Canarsie, etc.

Greenpoint is one of the fastest growing neighborhoods in the borough. It's far, far from Bumblefuck.

It takes me 15 minutes on an L train to get to Manhattan. How long does it take you on any of your lines? I'm willing to be it's much, much longer.

I used to go to Canarsie once a week. I wanted to stab kittens making that ride.

And Mike, for the guy who talks all kind of shit about how everything I do is feminen, you're going to a Mani/Pedi place, lol.

Talk to your construction crew next week over coffee about how nice your pedicure was and see how well it goes over lol.

Not everything you do is feminine. You are just feminine. And I don't talk to anyone at work. I just observe.

Staten Island is bumblefuck, nyc.

This.

I used to go to Canarsie once a week. I wanted to stab kittens making that ride.

Kristin used to WORK there. Two hours alone on the fuckin' train. Awful.

She mentioned something a few months ago about going back. I told her I'd rather she turned tricks on the fuckin' corner than risk her life going to Canarsie ever again. Fuck that place.

Staten Island is bumblefuck, nyc.

This.

She mentioned something a few months ago about going back. I told her I'd rather she turned tricks on the fuckin' corner than risk her life going to Canarsie ever again. Fuck that place.

This.

LOL .. agree. I told that fucker to meet me 1/2 way at Shea Stadium. I couldn't take it anymore.