• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

interview/meeting at a restaurant? I have heard of it being done before but never been on one.

Its with a very reputable firm/show room too.

Not the restaurant part but the way they are telling you to look for someone named Mechel who will be sitting in the corner etc etc

Sounds like James Bond stuff lol

Not the restaurant part but the way they are telling you to look for someone named Mechel who will be sitting in the corner etc etc

Sounds like James Bond stuff lol

haha yea def. the most out there interview i have had/will have so far. but hey i cant let an opportunity pass by.

polishsecretservicerules.com

:rofl:

Anyone ever hear about the Polish ice hockey team?

Drowned during spring training.

:rofl:

This is how Peter will be leaving the restaurant.. with this new friend Me'Shell.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-v-xVo_Iciq0/TuzMDK1weTI/AAAAAAAADEM/oEZtlxmwAvk/s320/dodgeball1.JPG

lmao its funny because my girlfriend said the persons name sounds like a big black gay french guy. looks pretty spot on.

I just walked by a car at the local CVS and got a whiff of something so rancid... so I sniffed closer to the trunk and I think there was a legit dead body in there... it smelled awful.. and there was even white plastic bag hanging out from the back of it. Fuck.. shoulda took a pic.

I just walked by a car at the local CVS and got a whiff of something so rancid... so I sniffed closer to the trunk and I think there was a legit dead body in there... it smelled awful.. and there was even white plastic bag hanging out from the back of it. Fuck.. shoulda took a pic.

Of the license plate.

4 more bomb threats today including 3 at once that is going on now. I am starting to get really freaked out. No thanks to the kid in my class that brought up how this is how Virginia Tech started

heres a handy website to keep track. as of this typing three more tallies need to be added

http://www.pittenshistory.info/

:eek: Jesus, this is not funny anymore...

3 more just called in. 7 total today

The should just let you guys have this semester free or something because they haven't figured this thing out yet (not that it'll happen), just to compensate something... how can anyone possibly study and work comfortably if you're being threatened to be blown up every five seconds.

One of my best friends cheated death this week. He was rushed to the hospital after visiting his regular doctor with heavy stomach pains and a scan shows that he has a deep and lengthy tear in the inner part of his large intestine. Had it torn through the outer part during the night, he would've likely passed away because of the severity. They have no clue how it happened, it seems to happen spontaneously in some cases. This guy is like a brother to me, I am going to visit him in the hospital tomorrow and I'm glad he's safe and in good hands now...

Shows how fragile life can be sometimes.