• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Attractive girls always get out of tickets. It's just the way it is. Even cops are human :D

This isnt entirely true. As we got more time on the job, we used to hammer some of the hot ones that thought they could get out of it by flirting because we knew that they wouldnt give us the time of day if we werent pulling them over. So we used to nail the hot ones and let the not so good looking ones go. AS far as I know, that is still the practice in upper Manhattan. I know a guy that collared a hot girl on Valentines day in a nice dress for a suspended license, and put her through the system dressed like that. I stopped Bobby Nystrom's daughter one night, and I only let her go because of her dad being a HoFer. BUt I told her I was lettng her go on one condition, that she tell her dad that a Rangers fan let her go with a warning. She laughed about it, she was pretty good looking.

This isnt entirely true. As we got more time on the job, we used to hammer some of the hot ones that thought they could get out of it by flirting because we knew that they wouldnt give us the time of day if we werent pulling them over. So we used to nail the hot ones and let the not so good looking ones go. AS far as I know, that is still the practice in upper Manhattan. I know a guy that collared a hot girl on Valentines day in a nice dress for a suspended license, and put her through the system dressed like that. I stopped Bobby Nystrom's daughter one night, and I only let her go because of her dad being a HoFer. BUt I told her I was lettng her go on one condition, that she tell her dad that a Rangers fan let her go with a warning. She laughed about it, she was pretty good looking.

Bro, if you are letting hot girls go with teh warning of "tell yer dad idid this " then yer giving the wrong instructions =p