• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

were you half asleep?

what the hell happened?

Tired but not half asleep. I was way downtown by the WTC and there was construction on the road, they had one lane that was to the right of the lane I was in, the way it was set up made it look like that lane he was in HAD to turn right. I needed to go straight when the light turned green. So when it was green, I went straight and he made a left!? I almost tboned him because he tried to beat me off the line. I slammed on my brakes and got out of the way he followed me for like two blocks and turned off. It was weird.

Tired but not half asleep. I was way downtown by the WTC and there was construction on the road, they had one lane that was to the right of the lane I was in, the way it was set up made it look like that lane he was in HAD to turn right. I needed to go straight when the light turned green. So when it was green, I went straight and he made a left!? I almost tboned him because he tried to beat me off the line. I slammed on my brakes and got out of the way he followed me for like two blocks and turned off. It was weird.

I've had that happen to me too,I bet he was running your plates,I had a cop follow almost 2-3 miles ..then decide to pull me over and give me a speeding ticket

DDon't think he'DD have ticketeDD you anyway.

okay this has been a really bad week and its only Tuesday! my Grandma is in the hospital and we just found out my sister will need to have surgery on her brain on monday in manhattan :(

And found out my bitch of an ex girlfriend after one month of being apart is already dating another kid, this has just been great

So today was awesome, executives at work were gone, and I am now promoted at my internship! Beginning to do more serious accounting work/bookkeeping shit opposed to the scanning and filing I was doing before. Opposed to working alone in my own space, now am working with a few of my co-workers in open cubicles.

So today was awesome, executives at work were gone, and I am now promoted at my internship! Beginning to do more serious accounting work/bookkeeping shit opposed to the scanning and filing I was doing before. Opposed to working alone in my own space, now am working with a few of my co-workers in open cubicles.

Congrats! :)