• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

So sick. I could not sleep for more than 10 minutes at a time last night and I'm sweating profusely for no apparent reason. This is awful and my friends arrive tomorrow morning. Fuck!

Zicam, Orange Juice and as many comforters/blankets as you can stand. Rest up and keep warm. Your body will do the rest.

So sick. I could not sleep for more than 10 minutes at a time last night and I'm sweating profusely for no apparent reason. This is awful and my friends arrive tomorrow morning. Fuck!

I know how you feel. Been sick all of last week and even up to today I am still not 100%. Feel better man.

Poor Harris! :( I prescribe Chicken soup, Gatorade, Advil/Motrin, Sudafed if stuffy, and plenty of rest. :)

P.S. I'd be careful with the Zicam stuff - it's been proved to fuck with the sense of smell/taste in some people - and it's permanent. :(

Edit: Here's the link:

http://www.fda.gov/Newsevents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm167065.htm

Edited by BleedzNYRBlue

Poor Harris! :( I prescribe Chicken soup, Gatorade, Advil/Motrin, Sudafed if stuffy, and plenty of rest. :)

P.S. I'd be careful with the Zicam stuff - it's been proved to fuck with the sense of smell/taste in some people - and it's permanent. :(

Edit: Here's the link:

http://www.fda.gov/Newsevents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm167065.htm

I only use the dissolving Vitamin-C tabs they produce.

Fuck Time Warner Cable. God, I hate this shitty fuckin' company.

This is the fourth cable box I've had shit the bed in the last two years. Now I get to take this hunk of garbage back to their payment center to exchange it for some other (refurbished) hunk of garbage that'll shit the bed within a year and I'll get stuck having to manually re-add every single show I watch for the sixth time.