• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Oh, and I know it's just a start and nothing compared what others are at so far, but today Grace and I are dating for six months. :o

Four more weeks til she arrives here for two months of summer together in 6 different countries. Whooooo!

Oh, and I know it's just a start and nothing compared what others are at so far, but today Grace and I are dating for six months. :o

Four more weeks til she arrives here for two months of summer together in 6 different countries. Whooooo!

Congrats!! Good stuff and hopefully you can make your way onto the island to see us

As I was typing, researching and reading all day, typing more and more, I suddenly checked my word count to see I have actually passed 12000 now. That means that I have already reached the minimum amount of words needed for an acceptable bachelor thesis for my degree. I still have to implement an interview and write a conclusion, so it looks damn good right now. Very happy! :)

:rofl: That's a bunny! I put squirrel food in the top of the mushroom so they can come down the tree and eat. Such a perv! :rolleyes:

You have squirrels eating from a vagina shroom? That sounds like the script for a bizarre Japanese movie.

avoiding the GoT thread so freaking badly. Won't be able to watch till next Monday at best.

Only one or two minor-ish spoilers in there, but I'd avoid it regardless if I was you.

Why the long wait?

Only one or two minor-ish spoilers in there, but I'd avoid it regardless if I was you.

Why the long wait?

on vacation. visiting my family, then hitting maryland for the remainder of the week. i may see if i can't catch it tomorrow in some downtime.