• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

The last time I jammed my back up good (contusion) they gave me 300mg Vic's that I just sold to my roommate because they were making me so nauseous I'd vomit. Try vomiting when you have torn muscles in your back — most excruciating thing I've ever felt in my life, bar none.

I replaced the Vic's with 1200mg of Ibuprofin daily instead, which still had a pretty nasty side effect — constipation. :(

You're full of shit.

I repped you for this, but my stupid long nails made me screw up the comment and I can't edit it. :rofl:

I was gonna say "I don't think they come in your size." :D

went looking for slip-resistant shoes today, asked the girl where they were and she showed me. Asked her what size they carry up to, she said 13. So I go nothing bigger? her response was, what you mean like 14.

At that point in made more sense for me to just turn around and leave.

went looking for slip-resistant shoes today, asked the girl where they were and she showed me. Asked her what size they carry up to, she said 13. So I go nothing bigger? her response was, what you mean like 14.

At that point in made more sense for me to just turn around and leave.

:rofl: Bigfoot!