• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

oh and I'm with Robin... enjoyed reading that other thread. I know if I ever need back-up you'd be the 1st person I would call :D

Thanks. :) Haha, we would be a pretty huge team together. I'm 6'4", 210lbs, LOL.

Thanks. :) Haha, we would be a pretty huge team together. I'm 6'4", 210lbs, LOL.

I actually looked at your picture on your website for once, you do look a bit like a cliche dutch, like I used to see them in the news after a 90s soccer game between the Netherlands and Germany. ;) :p

I actually looked at your picture on your website for once, you do look a bit like a cliche dutch, like I used to see them in the news after a 90s soccer game between the Netherlands and Germany. ;) :p

I don't consider myself very Dutch at all. Also not in bloodlines, as my father was Italian, but I guess tall, dark blonde, blue eyes is quite Dutch. :D

Nice tip, never visit a Dresden game wearing yellow-black. You get stripped nacked at the entrance at times and I mean that literally.

I hate yellow-black. That's what our rivals wear. We are bright yellow and natural green.

Who combines yellow and green? That looks ridiculous I bet.

The 2011 Superbowl champions who kicked your teams ass in their own collapsing house maybe? :D

I was Minneapolis the day of that game, but $300 for 1 scalper ticket to Vikes vs Packers was too much for me. We went to the Mall of America instead. :cool:

The 2011 Superbowl champions who kicked your teams ass in their own collapsing house maybe? :D

I was Minneapolis the day of that game, but $300 for 1 scalper ticket to Vikes vs Packers was too much for me. We went to the Mall of America instead. :cool:

Like I said, ridiculous :D

This season was suckage and hopefully next season won't be played, cause it will be suckage too. Rebuild-time.

Well Wylf has said he won't renew the lease for the Metrodome, so there has to be a new one someway or another.

Or the feared move to a different town?

Anyway, bedtime for me. G'night everyone! :)