• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

So nervous... my favorite pro soccer team play their biggest rival tonight. I'm going to the game, but feel so nervous. Wanted to write a paper today and I just couldn't do it... heart is beating in my throat and it's 3 hours till kick-off. Pretty bizarre feeling. Minor detail: I support one team, have done so all my life with my father, but the rival is from my actual place of birth and where the rest of my family is from. Such a weird, weird feeling... every season.

C'MON "FORTUNA SITTARD", MAKE US PROUD!!!

So nervous... my favorite pro soccer team play their biggest rival tonight. I'm going to the game, but feel so nervous. Wanted to write a paper today and I just couldn't do it... heart is beating in my throat and it's 3 hours till kick-off. Pretty bizarre feeling. Minor detail: I support one team, have done so all my life with my father, but the rival is from my actual place of birth and where the rest of my family is from. Such a weird, weird feeling... every season.

Jules buddy, you know I love you and the story of Fortuna Sittard is amazing - but i can't help but notice they're like the Pittsburgh Pirates of Dutch football :D

take some DEEP breaths and focus :D :cool: