• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Caps Acquire Pierre Luc Dubois from Kings for Darcy Kuemper

• Phil changed the title to Caps Acquire Pierre Luc Dubois from Kings for Darcy Kuemper

One day you are the cup winning goalie, the next you are being dumped in favor of Blanche Dubois' no good illegitimate son.  So it is for a professional hockey player.

1 minute ago, Sod16 said:

One day you are the cup winning goalie, the next you are being dumped in favor of Blanche Dubois' no good illegitimate son.  So it is for a professional hockey player.

"Don't pay for goalies" traded for "Don't pay for promise".

17 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

...ensuring a spot in last place.  Nice work!  Now go back to fucking up Cap Friendly!

....dicks!

You may not be wrong I saw a pic of ovi at some event in Russia last week guy looks like he hasn’t hit the gym all season long lol

3 minutes ago, siddious said:

You may not be wrong I saw a pic of ovi at some event in Russia last week guy looks like he hasn’t hit the gym all season long lol

The Caps must be praying he breaks Gretzky's record this season, so they can finally rip that team to shreds and start over!!  They are looking like they're gonna finish in worse shape than SJ did last season.

The "Grey" Eight!  😉

• Bullseye 1

On 6/20/2024 at 4:34 PM, Ozzy said:

The Caps must be praying he breaks Gretzky's record this season, so they can finally rip that team to shreds and start over!!  They are looking like they're gonna finish in worse shape than SJ did last season.

The "Grey" Eight!  😉

spacer.png

me and Ovi are in the exact same shape 🤣

• LMFAO 1

13 hours ago, siddious said:

spacer.png

me and Ovi are in the exact same shape 🤣

Is that his Orca mama in the surf, behind him?  I thought I saw a splash back there!!