• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Blue Jackets Fire Head Coach Pascal Vincent

17 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Dumpster fire organization.

Such a shame because they have a pretty passionate fanbase. Maybe Waddell was the change they needed? The hurricanes didn't become a force every year due to Brindamour alone behind the bench. Gotta believe there may be some magic to be made in Columbus. Gotta imagine they want a tried and proven coach to try and implement some work ethic and team building into these guys.

6 minutes ago, jsm7302 said:

Such a shame because they have a pretty passionate fanbase. Maybe Waddell was the change they needed? The hurricanes didn't become a force every year due to Brindamour alone behind the bench. Gotta believe there may be some magic to be made in Columbus. Gotta imagine they want a tried and proven coach to try and implement some work ethic and team building into these guys.

I do think Waddell is a good start. That franchise has just been so unserious for so long, it's a joke. Their claim to fame is upsetting Tampa Bay in the 2019 playoffs, and that's really about it. I think that's their only playoff series win? They've been around since 2000.

Yea that fan base deserves some Good stuff to happen to them.

its funny all these guys want to continually leave meanwhile everyone always says how great of a city Columbus is. 

had to be management. 

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

I do think Waddell is a good start. That franchise has just been so unserious for so long, it's a joke. Their claim to fame is upsetting Tampa Bay in the 2019 playoffs, and that's really about it. I think that's their only playoff series win? They've been around since 2000.

Ouch.

That's brutal.

1 hour ago, jsm7302 said:

What this team needs most is stability, so yes, Waddell was probably exactly the change they needed. They need full-time commitment and stability, everywhere. Whoever is named coach needs to be the coach for a while. The next coach they name will be the fourth in the last four years (Larsen, Babcock Vincent). I don't care who you are — no player can be expected to be successful with this kind of pulling the rug out bullshit repeating on loop.

• Keeps it 100 1

5 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

gotta get rid of JD.  never hire a broadcaster to run your team