• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Alexander Steen Named Blues GM....in Two Seasons

https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/5561934/2024/06/13/blues-steen-armstrong-gm-succession/

Blues general manager Doug Armstrong has been signed to a three-year contract extension as president of hockey operations, taking him through the 2028-29 season, the team announced Thursday. Former Blues player Alexander Steen will replace Armstrong as general manager after the 2025-26 season, according to the team.

Team chairman Tom Stillman outlined the succession plan in a news conference, saying that Armstrong came to him earlier this year to make the case for a new GM.

3 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

While we’re announcing things in the future, I plan on taking a dump on June 18th, 2026 at 4:52 PM EST.

Noted, for posterity. I've made a note in my calendar and will be following up at that time.

• LOL 1

26 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

While we’re announcing things in the future, I plan on taking a dump on June 18th, 2026 at 4:52 PM EST.

22 minutes ago, Dunny said:

Noted, for posterity. I've made a note in my calendar and will be following up at that time.

21 minutes ago, siddious said:

@Philcsn we please add this to the forum calendar with maybe a follow up scheduled for the week after to make sure everyone is aware 

I'm in...Let's make it a forum wide invite.

• Phil changed the title to Alexander Steen Named Blues GM....in Two Seasons
15 hours ago, Albatrosss said:

Synchronized shitting. 

Ozzy, can you judge and score their performance?

I was hoping to participate and get a Gold Medal!  I even have my timed plan to have White Castle 2 hours before it starts.