• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Recommendations for Rangers Bars in Hartford

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Ben Kreider said:

I saw the same exact thing 

Hey if it cools dorm from here on in and the Rangers can generate some pressure and score some goals awesome.. but something tells me it might not go that way… 

LGR!!

Edited by RangersLEETCH

3 hours ago, Ben Kreider said:

Is there a Rangers bar in hartford? Where do fans go to watch Ranger playoffs?

Hey, welcome to the site! Sorry to get back to you late. I can't honestly say specifically in Hartford, but maybe one of Drurys pizza joints in Ct might help? 

also, stay awhile! If you can't get out to a bar to watch the games, join us in game day threads here pinned to the top on game days where a lot of us watch along and comment as we live and die with this team.

LGR! 

Nothing?

The derail happened in post #2 when @RangersLEETCH thought he was in the GDT. OP was just going along with it until post #6 when he tried to get the thread back on track and has been met with nothing but bullshit except for @Keirik - good job dude. 

Welcome to the site @Ben Kreider - I wonder if there are any Wolf Pack bars that kinda double as Rangers bars. I know nothing about Hartford though - I think I took a bus through it once on the way to Vermont lol. 

• LMFAO 3

1 hour ago, phillyb said:

Nothing?

The derail happened in post #2 when @RangersLEETCH thought he was in the GDT. OP was just going along with it until post #6 when he tried to get the thread back on track and has been met with nothing but bullshit except for @Keirik - good job dude. 

Welcome to the site @Ben Kreider - I wonder if there are any Wolf Pack bars that kinda double as Rangers bars. I know nothing about Hartford though - I think I took a bus through it once on the way to Vermont lol. 

??????

We should re-name this the "After hours" thread, where we go to post random shit that goes way off the mark.  Maybe even call it "The Dumpster"....I'd be like Oscar the Grouch!

This would be extremely helpful for guys like me, for when we come home at 2am, and we really need a breath-a-lyzer lock on our keyboards! 

• LMFAO 1

• Drew a Penalty changed the title to Recommendations for Rangers Bars in Hartford
  • Drew a Penalty locked and unlocked this topic

Moved this thread to the Bar Room where it belongs. Leaving up the chaos to remind us all that threads have titles and that reading comprehension is a valuable skill.

Let's try and keep this to bar recommendations if any of those exist.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • LMFAO 1